CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who use CAPITALS in sentences

Ape™️

I thought I'd give the forum a rest for a couple of days in the vain hope that Jazz would have fucked off/killed himself. No such hope. The cunt is as prolific as ever and his content is lower than a fat birds cunt flap. You're ruining this site Vajazzle, can you not see it?

Guest Fatty

I thought I'd give the forum a rest for a couple of days in the vain hope that Jazz would have fucked off/killed himself. No such hope. The cunt is as prolific as ever and his content is lower than a fat birds cunt flap. You're ruining this site Vajazzle, can you not see it?

The voice of reason has returned,  Jazz please listen to Decimus and fuck off.

Guest Fatty

It has run smoothly in your absence without any of your small-fry bozo shite.  Take another vacation. 

At least there is some vague interest in his posts unlike yours that are a total pile of toss.

" ​Most people would have just ignored this nom if it applied to them..."

"Jazz, what was the purpose of this nom, if not to elicit a response from the various members you named in it? You were only recently telling folk to leave you alone, then you go and deliberately provoke people. You can't have it both ways."

You know EXACTLY what you implied with your nom. What was its purpose other than to provoke? You Hypocrite.

You are full of shit.

Ok, so I made a nom that I knew would wind you up. I admit it. This is more than you ever did over your pathetic little "ONE HIT WONDERS" nom, which you, rather ironically, used all capitals for. Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Did you go to the beach with Frank last week Jazz?

Because your vagina is packed full of sand you touchy little cunt.

Clean you minge out, take some deep breaths, climb above it all, and then kick the chair out from under your legs.

Did you go to the beach with Frank last week Jazz?

Because your vagina is packed full of sand you touchy little cunt.

Clean you minge out, take some deep breaths, climb above it all, and then kick the chair out from under your legs.

​You didn't mention the rope..... 

• 2 years later...