CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eddie Izzard

Neil

Just watched the prick walking around Glasgow in stilettos,blouse and a pencil skirt campaigning for the election,he probably thought someone said erection and couldnt wait to get there.A grade 1 cunt! 

Been off the comedy scene long enough for people to forget what he was all about.

Basically, his 'act' revolved around stream of consciousness / pile of hogs turd diatribes, ending in him growling in an arch and knowing way about jam or Ferris Wheels or Sidney Youngblood or some other non-sequitir.

Then a bunch of students, funny haircuts at the NME and Edith Bowman would bring themselves off over how 'emeyyyyyyyzing' he was.

Edited by Jiggerycock

A bloke walking around Glasgow in stilleto's, blouse and a pencil skirt without having the shit kicked out of him? Fucking hell Glasgow's gone soft

​Once they let Jimmy Somerville live, there was just no way back. A few people obviously took that whole "City of Culture" shit way too seriously.

• 10 months later...
Guest MikeD

The comic genius has just finished 27 marathons in 27 days for Sport Relief.

Why 27? That's the amount of years Nelson Mandela spent in prison.

Quite an achievement I suppose. Pity it had to be for a load of clichéd, bandwagon-jumping, load of old fucking wank.

Guest nobgobbler
14 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Quite an achievement I suppose. Pity it had to be for a load of clichéd, bandwagon-jumping, load of old fucking wank.

Never could bear to look at this tit. The Labour party must think he's so popular they need him on their side. What a bunch of morons. And cunts.

Guest MikeD
7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Never could bear to look at this tit. The Labour party must think he's so popular they need him on their side. What a bunch of morons. And cunts.

One of the worst of the so-called "surrealist" comedians, made up shit and only laughed at by cunts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 4:45 PM, MikeD said:

I was thinking of competing with this effort by eating a Snickers a day for 27 days but no cunt sponsored me. I put it down to the fact I'm not a fucking poof

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I was thinking of competing with this effort by eating a Snickers a day for 27 days but no cunt sponsored me. I put it down to the fact I'm not a fucking poof

The cunt had nail varnish on when he got to the statue at the end....

... not sure how poofery is perceived in S.A.?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

The cunt hId nail varnish on when he got to the statue at the end....

... not sure how poofery is perceived in S.A.?

I think there quite tolerant of the gays but i hear they're not particularly keen if you happen to be black and gay. Racist cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think there quite tolerant of the gays but i hear they're not particularly keen if you happen to be black and gay. Racist cunts.

Last i heard was if you were white you couldnt get a job or anything, unless you were already stinking rich... try watching Reggie Yates in SA... quite funny, in a disturbing and slightly embarrassing way...

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Last i heard was if you were white you couldnt get a job or anything, unless you were already stinking rich... try watching Reggie Yates in SA... quite funny, in a disturbing and slightly embarrassing way...

The only thing I would want to watch reggie Yates doing is hang himself. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I see this prick is back on TV,how can anyone dressed up like that be taken seriously,fucking mong

_100655203_71fef694-4358-44d9-94b1-3790350267de.jpg

Not just on the telly, it’s on the Labour Party NEC. Look at the state of that fucking shirtlifter. The  Blairites must be tearing their hair out. I can’t wait to see this shrieking pervert making a cunt of itself on Newsnight .

I think you're all being rather nasty. He has clearly made an effort with his appearance and looks very pretty. I especially like his dashing pink beret, the jaunty angle complements his makeup perfectly and emphasises his so obvious natural femininity. 

Guest King Rollo
2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I think you're all being rather nasty. He has clearly made an effort with his appearance and looks very pretty. I especially like his dashing pink beret, the jaunty angle complements his makeup perfectly and emphasises his so obvious natural femininity. 

I agree, he's made an effort with the foundation and mascara too.  I've seen less attractive women, and no mistake...

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

7 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

I agree, he's made an effort with the foundation and mascara too.  I've seen less attractive women, and no mistake...

Pair of fucking poofs. You’ve been up so many arses.....wipe the shit out of your eyes for fucks sake!

Guest King Rollo
Just now, judgetwi said:

Pair of fucking poofs. You’ve been up so many arses.....wipe the shit out of your eyes for fucks sake!

Even if that were the case, I certainly wouldn't venture upwards head first!  I can't even begin to imagine what that would feel like...