CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

He won the Champion of Champions tournament just 2 weeks ago, defeating Judd  Trump in the final. Only the winners of the ranking tournaments last season qualify for it, so I wouldn’t read too much into Dings victory the other day. 46 years old, 30 years since turning pro, world ranked No.1, current World Champion and bookies favourite at the start of every tournament he enters is unprecedented and he’ll be sorely missed when he packs it in.

He is having a mental episode though. He’ll turn up at the Masters with a shaved head and a glazed expression in January, sit and watch his opponent win the first round. Then announce he’s packing it in, fuck off for 6 months. And then turn up at Sheffield and get number 8. Weird cunt.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

He is having a mental episode though. He’ll turn up at the Masters with a shaved head and a glazed expression in January, sit and watch his opponent win the first round. Then announce he’s packing it in, fuck off for 6 months. And then turn up at Sheffield and get number 8. Weird cunt.

The enigma that is Ronnie O’Sullivan.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In the aftermath of Ding Junhui’s surprise defeat, the People’s Government have provided him with a sports development coach. His pre match routine will now include kicking a panda to death for luck.

If he’d won yesterday he’d have quarified for the Masters at Arry Parry after chlistmas.  Whar a blurry iriot.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oddjob makes the number 16 spot instead.

How the fuck have you been watching the snooker whilst making thousands of calls to that Jungle programme? When the first two out were ethnics I knew you were up to summat. Shady cunt.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How the fuck have you been watching the snooker whilst making thousands of calls to that Jungle programme? When the first two out were ethnics I knew you were up to summat. Shady cunt.

Tarzan is the only jungle programme I ever really watched. The 60s series. Remember who played Tarzan? That big cunt who played ‘Junior’, Jackie Gleason’s dopey son in Smokey & The Bandit.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tarzan is the only jungle programme I ever really watched. The 60s series. Remember who played Tarzan? That big cunt who played ‘Junior’, Jackie Gleason’s dopey son in Smokey & The Bandit.

He was a thick cunt. Fancy identifying a chimpanzee as a cheetah! I could have forgiven him calling the thing a bonobo, or George Floyd.

1 minute ago, ratcum said:

History describes the violence following the ISC partition as horrific. For me, it provided decades of comedy gold not seen since the Amritsar Massacre of 1919.

Eat shit gayboy.

18 hours ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Eat shit gayboy.

Nothing personal HS, but ‘ratlikes’ have historically been more elusive than Lady Penelope’s second X chromosome on Cunts Corner. A few of us have a couple of them stashed away securely and treasure them for their rarity. 
If you ever consider selling yours please PM me first.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Nothing personal HS, but ‘ratlikes’ have historically been more elusive than Lady Penelope’s second X chromosome on Cunts Corner. A few of us have a couple of them stashed away securely and treasure them for their rarity. 

Well ok then.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I got 9

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got 9

I think I have 3 Eric and that’s 3 more than most punters. Obviously as a relative newbie to CC the harvest from my small allotment is proportionately less than the fully deserved spoils which your industrialised ‘like farming’  has for many years born the rich rewards of the hard work you’ve dedicated to it. I say this with total sincerity and genuine admiration. KB.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I think I have 3 Eric and that’s 3 more than most punters. Obviously as a relative newbie to CC the harvest from my small allotment is proportionately less than the fully deserved spoils which your industrialised ‘like farming’  has for many years born the rich rewards of the hard work you’ve dedicated to it. I say this with total sincerity and genuine admiration. KB.

GAY!

I see Ronnie is in a no-way manic upswing of his bipolar disorder currently, and has cleared the table in eight nano seconds or something, before those snivelling bastards at the WPBSA (as they always shall be) decided he was two seconds outside Tony Drago’s record from 1996. 

On this trajectory he’ll burst into flames at The Masters, before dissolving into a tearful mess, smashing his cue over Barry Hearn’s head, and announcing he’s transitioning to female gender to enter the Olympic 5000m. 

I’m almost looking forward to it. 

@Eric Cuntman, you seem like a man with a functioning second hand on the Breitling, was he inside the record or not?

• Like 2