CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

FIFA

Guest judgetwi

Guest DingTheRioja

Septic Bladder has now stated he might run for FIFA President again. The fucking stupid corrupt cunt.

​He'll probably win as well....

Is it just me, or does he remind anyone else of Berlusconi?

• 3 months later...
Guest judgetwi

Well fuck me, i got it right again! The cunt has got a 90 day suspension which will rule him out of the election apparently. Of course it is normal business practice to be paid 1.35 million NINE FUCKING YEARS after you have done some "work". I'm off down the BMW dealership in Park Lane on Saturday. I will pick out their most expensive model, promise to pay them in 9 years time and fuck off with it. I'm sure there will be no problem.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Well fuck me, i got it right again! The cunt has got a 90 day suspension which will rule him out of the election apparently. Of course it is normal business practice to be paid 1.35 million NINE FUCKING YEARS after you have done some "work". I'm off down the BMW dealership in Park Lane on Saturday. I will pick out their most expensive model, promise to pay them in 9 years time and fuck off with it. I'm sure there will be no problem.

Why go to BMW when you could finally get that Harley you always dreamed of to cushion your big fat hairy arse?

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking fucking fucking cunts. Fines for poppy wearing. Officious corrupt bunch of cunts who should be replaced.

Football is a poofs game as always.

Replaced with what? A carpark? Shopping centre? Or maybe just nuke the entire site from orbit? It's the only way to be sure 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Replaced with what? A carpark? Shopping centre? Or maybe just nuke the entire site from orbit? It's the only way to be sure 

Replaced with a new organisation with people who understand the game in charge perhaps, just a thought.

Guest Batbomb
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fucking fucking fucking cunts. Fines for poppy wearing. Officious corrupt bunch of cunts who should be replaced.

Football is a poofs game as always.

here you go - make of it what you will

FIFA's rule 57.1 says: 'on all Playing Equipment items [which include jerseys] used on, or brought into (permanently or temporarily), the Pitch Area, for all Matches, any form of advertising… of political, religious, commercial, personal statements, images and/or other announcements, is strictly prohibited'

Football is a shit game over popularized by uneducated mongs in third world countries who are too stupid to get real jobs. I don't even think Newcastle United has had an English player on the team since Shearer, and they've definitely not had a Geordie on since him. Kinda hard to feel local pride over a team when all the players are from fucking Somalia.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Football is a shit game over popularized by uneducated mongs in third world countries who are too stupid to get real jobs. I don't even think Newcastle United has had an English player on the team since Shearer, and they've definitely not had a Geordie on since him. Kinda hard to feel local pride over a team when all the players are from fucking Somalia.

Manchester utd are building a stadium in London so their fans don't have so far to travel.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You'd think any club with a decent youth strategy could develop a side of local lads to compete at the highest levels. Newcastle might struggle because people from that ghastly town tend to be fat, stupid and incoherent.

Guest Alfie Noakes
47 minutes ago, Batbomb said:

FIFA's rule 57.1 says: 'on all Playing Equipment items [which include jerseys] used on, or brought into (permanently or temporarily), the Pitch Area, for all Matches, any form of advertising… of political, religious, commercial, personal statements, images and/or other announcements, is strictly prohibited'

Well they can just fuck off then.

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

No offence Alfie, but I always find it unnerving when you start thinking.

No offence, but are you in retreat? Or have you surrendered yet?

Guest DingTheRioja
On 19/12/2016 at 1:47 PM, Batbomb said:

So when they organise charity matches to support some refugees or some minority issues, they can fuck off then? because that's political?

Next time they try to do some shit like that, I'm complaining to Points of View, that'll teach them!!!

50 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

So when they organise charity matches to support some refugees or some minority issues, they can fuck off then? because that's political?

Next time they try to do some shit like that, I'm complaining to Points of View, that'll teach them!!!

Forget all this shit Ding. More importantly, have you noticed that when Decimus posts something, almost invariably Bubba gives it a 'like', and vice versa. It's like looking at Tweedledum & Tweedledee playing a boring game of ping pong. The big laugh will be when Bill returns, and Bubba is dropped like a hot brick. No doubt he will go into a long sulk that the Welsh are famous for.

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Forget all this shit Ding. More importantly, have you noticed that when Decimus posts something, almost invariably Bubba gives it a 'like', and vice versa. It's like looking at Tweedledum & Tweedledee playing a boring game of ping pong. The big laugh will be when Bill returns, and Bubba is dropped like a hot brick. No doubt he will go into a long sulk that the Welsh are famous for.

Shut up you fucking old cunt.