CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

tony blair

Eddie

Tony fucking Blair has announced his new role as the chairman of an organisation that combats anti-Semitism and racism.

The Blair mong done such s fine job as the Middle East envoy I now expect a surge in ranks for the far right groups across Europe...

I once had a dream that Cherie Blair was a jack-in-a-box. As if that wasn't terrifying enough, she was noshing me between pop ups.

Probably a deep and profound meaning behind that nightmare Dec's, but I can't hazard a guess.

Probably a deep and profound meaning behind that nightmare Dec's, but I can't hazard a guess.

Maybe, Edders, and it's kind of you to think so. However I fear it's probably more to do with the fact that I am an unrepentant, colossal pervert.

• Like 2

I once had a dream that Cherie Blair was a jack-in-a-box. As if that wasn't terrifying enough, she was noshing me between pop ups.

Fucking hell Dec, the fact that you have even attempted sleep after a dream like that warrants reward beyond measure. I once opened a newspaper that had a picture of her on page two and I'm still having palpitations, and to this day haven't managed to get the shit stains out of the boxer shorts I was wearing.

Guest deebom

The rise in anti Semitism eh? Because that's all over the place isn't it. Cant fucking move move for people boycotting the banks, smashing bagel house windows, stamping cream crackers underfoot and calling Alan Sugar unpleasant names. Well people have always called Alan sugar unpleasant names, but cos he's a cunt, not because he's Jewish.

Guest yariman

Maybe, Edders, and it's kind of you to think so. However I fear it's probably more to do with the fact that I am an unrepentant, colossal pervert.

You've got a deep seated castration fear / fetish Decimus - the hag's gnashers would have chewed your todger off in no time. 

You've got a deep seated castration fear / fetish Decimus - the hag's gnashers would have chewed your todger off in no time. 

Thanks, Yazzer, I think you've hit the nail on the head. It'd also explain the recurring Janet Street Porter dream I have.

Hasn't Blair already got his own VIP portal in the Cunts Corner pantheon of hell?

Bawsy, you're good on Validation and Verification issues like this but I'd sort of assumed he, along with Kanye West and UHT milk were the triptych of 'beyond cunts' upon which our whole edifice was built?

Hasn't Blair already got his own VIP portal in the Cunts Corner pantheon of hell?

Bawsy, you're good on Validation and Verification issues like this but I'd sort of assumed he, along with Kanye West and UHT milk were the triptych of 'beyond cunts' upon which our whole edifice was built?

Agreed, Blair is a cunts cunt, just when you think he has reached the summit, on he pushes. The man has no shame or dignity, and if the reports are true, dog shit breath.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

Thanks, Yazzer, I think you've hit the nail on the head. It'd also explain the recurring Janet Street Porter dream I have.

​.......and the Esther Rantzen as well?

​Roland Rat ? I imagine, judging by this, that he would give you a raging stonk on ? Not that I actually imagine it.........I don't, ok ? Right I'm fucking off.........nuff said.

​He's been the eponymous star of at least 6 nominations (allowing for such variations as "Bliar" and various Irag references), easily beating his poisonous, hatchet-faced wife who's had a fair few of her own. Between the hideous pair of them they've racked up almost as many threads as "Harley Motorcycles" and "Jazz is a cunt".

​He's been the eponymous star of at least 6 nominations (allowing for such variations as "Bliar" and various Irag references), easily beating his poisonous, hatchet-faced wife who's had a fair few of her own. Between the hideous pair of them they've racked up almost as many threads as "Harley Motorcycles" and "Jazz is a cunt".

Yet Robbie Williams has just the one. The world feels out of balance all of a sudden.

• Like 1

​How could you tell it was her with the bag on her head?

That's the worst of it, baws. In the dream/nightmare, I took her out for dinner and shagged her ragged afterwards. No paper bag involved. 

In my defence, I don't remember spunking over her tits. So that's a minor point in my favour in this sordid affair.

• 4 months later...

Shit breath blair has admitted to mistakes in the run up to the Iraq war. However thinks Iraq is a better place now than when Saddam held power. Dismantling of Saddam's government plunged Iraq into chaos, resulting in the rise of al Qaeda  and ISIS. Tens of thousands of Iraqis, more than 4,000 U.S. troops and 179 British service members were killed. The man is a grade 'A' nuclear cunt.

Shit breath blair has admitted to mistakes in the run up to the Iraq war. However thinks Iraq is a better place now than when Saddam held power. Dismantling of Saddam's government plunged Iraq into chaos, resulting in the rise of al Qaeda  and ISIS. Tens of thousands of Iraqis, more than 4,000 U.S. troops and 179 British service members were killed. The man is a grade 'A' nuclear cunt.

I saw his performance today. It was a master-class in apologising but taking the blame for absolutely fuck-all. 

I saw his performance today. It was a master-class in apologising but taking the blame for absolutely fuck-all. 

The Blair cunt is trying to do a pre-chilcot spin.

When Chilcot is published it will be interesting to see if it mentions of Friends of Israel. The lobby group that got the Tories/labour to vote for the invasion.

Also will be looking for the fraudulent WMD intelligence that came from the Israelis to be mentioned. 

The Blair cunt is trying to do a pre-chilcot spin.

When Chilcot is published it will be interesting to see if it mentions of Friends of Israel. The lobby group that got the Tories to vote for the invasion.

Also will be looking for the fraudulent WMD intelligence that came from the Israelis to be mentioned. 

I imagine there'll be a few more "delays" before it's published, just so Chilcot can get everything written the way he's been told to.

Rotten to the fucking core.

Blair changed from C of E to Roman Catholic which is akin to switching from Chelsea to Spurs,  just not done by normal folk. He must have started believing in God to try and save himself a cushy slot in the afterlife. Personally I prefer slagging the Archprickbish of  Cunterbury from within.