CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jib Jab

Guest Bill Stickers

​I rather enjoy the the dizziness of the Jazz character. This bitter animosity towards him only serves to highlight your own shortcomings. 

Of course, how silly of me. I didn't realise that criticising a cretin who has never had an original thought and is incapable of structuring even the most basic of sentences, would illuminate my own deficiencies. Such as my ability to communicate rationally, debate, contribute original thoughts and communicate coherently using the English language. 

If I wished for validation from a vacuous, shit stirring fucking nobody, I'd start posting YouTube links and child-like doodles created with my own shite. But as I don't, I'll carry on as I am thanks. Hopefully you'll choke to death chuckling like a fucking idiot whilst watching Jazz's latest Jib Jab creation. If not, I suggest you preempt this outcome by killing yourself immediately.

Of course, how silly of me. I didn't realise that criticising a cretin who has never had an original thought and is incapable of structuring even the most basic of sentences, would illuminate my own deficiencies. Such as my ability to communicate rationally, debate, contribute original thoughts and communicate coherently using the English language. 

If I wished for validation from a vacuous, shit stirring fucking nobody, I'd start posting YouTube links and child-like doodles created with my own shite. But as I don't, I'll carry on as I am thanks. Hopefully you'll choke to death chuckling like a fucking idiot whilst watching Jazz's latest Jib Jab creation. If not, I suggest you preempt this outcome by killing yourself immediately.

​Like I said - bitter. 

Great site by the way.

You've got me. I'm jealous of his overwhelming popularity. Look around, it's clear to see that everyone loves him.

​He has his place. I don't like to see the weak being bullied by all and sundry. Put yourself in his shoes.. you can't argue with an idiot.

Pull your tongue out of our collective arseholes you odious little rim-monkey. 

​What an awful priggish little man. Perhaps we can come up with some sort of schedule that you can follow, so that we can get along. Meanwhile, kindly shut the fuck up.

Guest Bill Stickers

​What an awful priggish little man. Perhaps we can come up with some sort of schedule that you can follow, so that we can get along. Meanwhile, kindly shut the fuck up.

​Your forthright candor and lexical quirks are growing on me.

It makes a change from the other cunts on here, whose posts are poorly articulated, and about as interesting as the drunken conversations of a Surrey-based Women's Institute.

Perhaps we can co-exist after all. you cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

Greetings Phlip. 

​I hope that by admitting to feel sorry for JAZZ, has sent you to the land of hatred by the Bozo Boys, and although I am somewhat touched by your claims, I am not at present going to welcome you or fuck you off. Just so long as you are not French. I cannot stand the cunts. 

​I feel deeply sorry for you Jazz. More sorry than anyone, I think.

Greetings Phlip. 

​I hope that by admitting to feel sorry for JAZZ, has sent you to the land of hatred by the Bozo Boys, and although I am somewhat touched by your claims, I am not at present going to welcome you or fuck you off. Just so long as you are not French. I cannot stand the cunts. 

I could only wish to aspire to the things you've achieved in this corner for cunts. The difference you make hasn't gone unnoticed.  

I am a little further south of France - the med runs through my vains. 

I could only wish to aspire to the things you've achieved in this corner for cunts. The difference you make hasn't gone unnoticed.  

I knew it was you. It was the two dot pause instead of the more widely used three dots that gave you away. Of course little spazzy jazzy is too thick to work that out and no doubt thinks that you have his best interests at heart. What a thick bastard.

Guest DingTheRioja

WoohooO!!! Multi-quote time!!!

... OH and another by the way, how many of you tossers donate money to this site? Or truly donate ANYTHING at all for that matter...

​Me? Fuck all, anything that is free, is free... even the free-to-play games where you can buy stuff to be better, never pay... there's enough fun free shit to never pay a penny so I won't pay, and I freely and openly admit it.

Anyone got any monster munch?

​Pickled Onion only...

​ I rather enjoy the the dizziness of the Jazz character. This bitter animosity towards him only serves to highlight your own shortcomings. ​

​But what if he was real, eh? What if he was REAL?

​I reckon those two are alt-accounts....

​I suspect you mean - the meds run through your veins.

​For me... the Med reds run through mine... or a Rioja...

​...and a lot futher east???

GreekFlagWaving150.gif

Greetings Phlip. 

Oh, and by the way. Try to ignore DickiPudding, he thinks above his station and his station is up his own arse. Once a Bozo, always a Bozo as the saying goes. 

I knew it was you. It was the two dot pause instead of the more widely used three dots that gave you away. Of course little spazzy jazzy is too thick to work that out and no doubt thinks that you have his best interests at heart. What a thick bastard.

Always the last one to realise what's going on, eh Jazzy? You stupid little cunt. No doubt you were getting moist at the thought that someone other than ProfB actually found you entertaining.

​Changing your id has not changed you, the person, in any way whatsoever. 

This is one of the only things that you have said in recent months that has interested me. I'm genuinely intrigued, who do you think I was before this incarnation then, oh crazy one?

​I care not to interest you, in any way shape or form. You're full of shit. 

In other words, you've forgotten to take your anti-psychotic medicine this afternoon. In between smearing your walls with faeces and drinking ten litres of tesco value cider, you've decided to log onto the corner to make unsubstantiated accusations. Back them up, or shut the fuck up, you sad mentalist twat.

You don't half prattle on, like a fucking old woman. Non stop. Fuck knows what Stickers would do without you or you without him for that matter. Go down the pub. Get some fresh air. Better still, just carry on like the cunt that you are. They're about your only choices, Oh Lonesome one. 

Says the sad, bitter, paranoid old man with nearly 4500 posts under his belt. This site is your life you pathetic sack of shit. You continue to flood it with garbage even though no one finds you interesting, solely because it's all you have in your lonely world. If you wasn't such a wanker I could almost pity you.