CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

people that over rate

Eddie

You simply must see the film/ read the book/ eat at the restaurant blah blah. Drag yourself along to see the ' must see film ' to find suprise suprise it's as shit as the book you just battled through or the average restaurant you just ate in. These pests are usually over the top happy cunts all of the time and make a cynical horrible cunt like me question my values, which incidentally are shit.

Guest JackoTC

You simply must see the film/ read the book/ eat at the restaurant blah blah. Drag yourself along to see the ' must see film ' to find suprise suprise it's as shit as the book you just battled through or the average restaurant you just ate in. These pests are usually over the top happy cunts all of the time and make a cynical horrible cunt like me question my values, which incidentally are shit.

​Fantastic Nom this. Well constructed. Clear and concise. I would recommend it to anyone. 10/10........Fuck off.

The fact that it was half empty should have given me the hint, but I fell for the "you should try it there" routine... With the bill coming in at over £100 for the two of us...my guess is that the cunt who recommended the shit hole, was its owner? 

To be fair, Jizzle, if a clown with a red afro and dressed in yellow tipped me the wink about his restaurant, my expectations wouldn't be that high to start off with. I'm suprised a man of your high intellectual caliber fell for the drawn on additional zero at the end of the bill. I know you'd give your right bollock for a happy meal, but Ronald McDonald has mugged you right off.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

To be fair, Jizzle, if a clown with a red afro and dressed in yellow tipped me the wink about his restaurant, my expectations wouldn't be that high to start off with.

​Didn't know Billy Smart had moved into the restaurant business ?

Guest deebom

Being the cynical cunt that I am, I agree with this nom wholeheartedly. Most things are just 'alright' some things are 'good' and sometimes things are actually 'fucking awesome'

But twats love to wax lyrical about mediocre shit.

"5 guys makes the best burgers you ever tasted." No they don't, they look like some cunt just pulled it out of his pocket. And they are expensive.

"The film I just watched was incredible." No it wasn't, it was badly scripted Yank drivel.

"My new car is brilliant." No it's not, it's a povvo spec Corsa on an everlasting HP plan.

"My kids are the most beautiful kids in the world." No, they look like you two.

"This band I listen to are the best band ever, you must borrow the album from me." No, they are tedious wailing guitar strummers, just like millions of others.

I could go on forever but I wont.

Just call me Eeyore.

Guest DingTheRioja

"My kids are the most beautiful kids in the world." No, they look like THE WORST BITS OF you two

​I corrected your post...

Oh yes... "people that over rate".. Fucking ACE nom this one, you fooker...!!

Guest Lady Penelope

​Back in the early 1980s a new book "Sea Trial" was hyped to death on posters everywhere, with critical acclaim .. I foolishly bought the book, one of the wors written novels I have ever has the misfortune to attempt to read .. it was total crap.

Guest Snatch

​Back in the early 1980s a new book "Sea Trial" was hyped to death on posters everywhere, with critical acclaim .. I foolishly bought the book, one of the wors written novels I have ever has the misfortune to attempt to read .. it was total crap.

​The more something is hyped the bigger the chance it will be total shite.

So let's have a go at some sacred cows then:

Starting off with The Bloody, bleeding Shawshank cunting Redemption!

Gay beyond belief (and not just the bits with the Sisters), pushes plausibility to beyond even that needed to see Phil Mitchell and Max Branning as stud muffins in  Eastenders. Overwrought, overlong, mawkish glop (and glop far worse than what Dufresne waded through to escape, which, since you ask and if you look, was nothing even approaching raw sewage).

.....and who put the poster back up after matey legged it down the tunnel.????

Fucking dog's cock!!!

• Like 1

Gay beyond belief (and not just the bits with the Sisters), pushes plausibility to beyond even that needed to see Phil Mitchell and Max Branning as stud muffins in  Eastenders. Overwrought, overlong, mawkish glop (and glop far worse than what Dufresne waded through to escape, which, since you ask and if you look, was nothing even approaching raw sewage).

Fucking dog's cock!!!

You know what Jig, we're likely to get our arses fingered for this but I'm right with you there. It's a well and truly overrated shit-covered used johnny of a film, make no mistake. I remember enjoying the story as a kid, and actually like The Green Mile as a film, but The Shawshit Redicktion is not a great screen adaptation by any stretch of imagination, although to be fair mine is usually occupied with beer, and occasionally tits. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

Do not amend quoted posts, even with the "I corrected your post" qualification. Thank you.

​even though it's in BRIGHT RED BOLD BLOCK CAPITALS ...???

You know what Jig, we're likely to get our arses fingered for this but I'm right with you there. It's a well and truly overrated shit-covered used johnny of a film, make no mistake. I remember enjoying the story as a kid, and actually like The Green Mile as a film, but The Shawshit Redicktion is not a great screen adaptation by any stretch of imagination, although to be fair mine is usually occupied with beer, and occasionally tits. 

Stephen King overrated, that last pile of shit 'under the dome' was shocking 

Fucking dog's cock!!!

Spot on. I fucking hated that pile of bollocks, tim robbins and morgan freeman can both fuck right off. Just once I'd like to see freeman play an utter cunt rather than his usual avuncular wise man schtick.

• Like 1

Stephen King overrated, that last pile of shit 'under the dome' was shocking 

I agree that he's overrated, but look at how many of his books have been blockbuster films. Even the aforementioned sachet of semen. Him and Tolkien got me busy as a kid though, inbetween the times I was throwing myself around the house by my own dick. His short stories are far better than his big fucking epic twenty book long opuses. For more than obvious reasons.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

​What are your chances of you insulting my Son, without thinking that you will ever get away with it. 

​I'm going to say he probably is going to get away with it.

​I'm going to say he probably is going to get away with it.

I think the silly cunt realised that everyone thought he was a tedious wanker, and tried to drum up some hysterical sympathy from the bleeding hearts by playing the autism card. It's just a shame that no one actually said anything about his son, and he's just made himself look more deranged than usual. What a prick.

Guest DingTheRioja

​What are your chances of you insulting my Son, without thinking that you will ever get away with it. 

​To be fair Jazz... even if the courts let you anywhere near your son, he's not allowed to talk to you since the Xbox controller incident....

​Holy fucking moly, something even more childish than Jibjab. It's a fucking font monkey.

​You wait you dozy cunt.. i can do much better than Font Monkey... 

tt10913418fltt.gif

• 5 weeks later...