CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel Dolezel , White Woman Claiming to be Black

Guest Manila

This cunt's no more from the Philippines (or whatever other third world shithole their posts are routed through) than I am. It's the most piss-poor trolling attempt I've seen this year, and there's been some stiff competition.

This isn't the first such quote either, in case you missed the distaff equivalent on the Michelle Obama thread.

She is an arrogant negress who once spent $1,400 on a pair of shoes and hates America

This cunt's no more from the Philippines (or whatever other third world shithole their posts are routed through) than I am. It's the most piss-poor trolling attempt I've seen this year, and there's been some stiff competition.

This isn't the first such quote either, in case you missed the distaff equivalent on the Michelle Obama thread.

So why all of a sudden is your post coming via a proxy?

So why all of a sudden is your post coming via a proxy?

I'd be surprised if it's "sudden". Every single comment I've ever posted from home (laptop or mobile) has been made from a Tor browser. The only time I don't use it is if I'm abroad anyway.

No matter where our chum Manila is actually based, I'll eat Paddy Ashdown's hat if it's not a pisstake.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd be surprised if it's "sudden". Every single comment I've ever posted from home (laptop or mobile) has been made from a Tor browser. The only time I don't use it is if I'm abroad anyway.

No matter where our chum Manila is actually based, I'll eat Paddy Ashdown's hat if it's not a pisstake.

Paddy never ate that fucking hat either...

Yes, this is nothing new, like your Darkseid ID.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm not very literate when it comes to the darknet. However, it doesn't strike me as beyond the realms of possibility that two people using Tor have signed up for this site, and surely Tor only have a limited number of IPs they can route through?

You'd hardly need to be Edward Snowden to expose the most obvious ID since Starcross Stan, but thanks anyway.

Darkseid registered on the "old" guest site on 30/03/2014 when the "main" site was separate. There was no intention to deceive; I deliberately used the same email address, and cleared it first with Mrs Roops before posting. Spot knew this as well, because the duplicate email was an issue when I had to register my "real" ID after the old site got ripped a new one last summer and the two were combined. As I recall he actually got the previous Admin to sort it out in the end, A few of the punters were well aware too.

Move along folks, nothing to see.

You'd hardly need to be Edward Snowden to expose the most obvious ID since Starcross Stan, but thanks anyway.

Darkseid registered on the "old" guest site on 30/03/2014 when the "main" site was separate. There was no intention to deceive; I deliberately used the same email address, and cleared it first with Mrs Roops before posting. Spot knew this as well, because the duplicate email was an issue when I had to register my "real" ID after the old site got ripped a new one last summer and the two were combined. As I recall he actually got the previous Admin to sort it out in the end, A few of the punters were well aware too.

Move along folks, nothing to see.

cunt.