CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

2 hours ago, Neil said:

I watched it as far as when she said that she went to the gym then I realised she's just another lying scouse cunt.

The Gym, I believe, is a greasy spoon caff in Toxteth, where she probably goes every day for a large English Brekkie, 4 slices of toast and a large pot of PG tips. The fat fucking, bin dipping, hub cap thieving scouse heffer. 

18 minutes ago, scotty said:

I'm thinking Pen should hold out for a beige Allegro estate with the square steering wheel. 🤔

True fact:

Some car designer in the late 90s had a theory regarding the allegro. He turned out to be right. After putting one in a wind tunnel, it really was more aerodynamic in reverse than it was going forwards.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do us a travelogue video, Ed. Certain members, mentioning no names, seem to be incapable these days of providing the visual and audio experiences that were once their only redeeming feature. 

Decs I’ve staged a photo to impress, the menu at this establishment is second to none, I can honestly say it’s taken my breath away. 
https://ibb.co/GC29sbc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Decs I’ve staged a photo to impress, the menu at this establishment is second to none, I can honestly say it’s taken my breath away. 
https://ibb.co/GC29sbc

You certainly don't fuck about, Edward. You've just blown Frank's gay as fuck foie gras and percebes right out of the water. This is how a real man rolls.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just saw the England team to start the Soccer aid bollocks on ITV and they have a woman in the team. I'm gonna have a glimpse to see if, horror upon horror, anyone dares to tackle her. 

I would two foot her right in the cunt within 2 minutes, and as she was being stretchered off I'd scream into her dyke fucking face "There better be a fucking steak waiting for me when I've finished or ill kick you in the cunt from arsehole to breakfast time you fucking out of place bitch!".........that'll learn her.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Neil said:

I would two foot her right in the cunt within 2 minutes, and as she was being stretchered off I'd scream into her dyke fucking face "There better be a fucking steak waiting for me when I've finished or ill kick you in the cunt from arsehole to breakfast time you fucking out of place bitch!".........that'll learn her.

Old school, Neil. Old school.

18 hours ago, Frank said:

Skoda?

Francis, as you know, I’m sailing the Benetau through the Aegean this month…it’s lovely and you were right about the Meltemia at this time of the year, nothing to worry about despite my reservations. We’re due to dock at your family island of Kleftikos in an hour and I’ve lost the list of sizes and family members as to who gets whet with regards to these Lobb moccasins. PM me ASAP, you remember what happened last time with Uncle Erasmus! Best regards.

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Francis, as you know, I’m sailing the Benetau through the Aegean this month…it’s lovely and you were right about the Meltemia at this time of the year, nothing to worry about despite my reservations. We’re due to dock at your family island of Kleftikos in an hour and I’ve lost the list of sizes and family members as to who gets whet with regards to these Lobb moccasins. PM me ASAP, you remember what happened last time with Uncle Erasmus! Best regards.

DC I’m sorry but I can’t do this anymore. I live in a bedsit in Colindale, for crying out loud. 

Back on topic, I enquired about tickets for Arsenal v Chelsea 2 weeks ago and the cheapest was £85 fucking moolah going up to £160, checking the club today for the 'Wimmins' equivalent, £12. So much for equal opportunities, probably about £11.99 overpriced anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

Back on topic, I enquired about tickets for Arsenal v Chelsea 2 weeks ago and the cheapest was £85 fucking moolah going up to £160, checking the club today for the 'Wimmins' equivalent, £12. So much for equal opportunities, probably about £11.99 overpriced anyway.

Fucking hell Neill, you should be paid more than £12 for watching that shite. Demand 20 or tell them to fuck off

Its fucking amazing how none of the reports or commentaries have stated the attendance figures, I clicked on a highlights reel from the Spuds game and the stadium was virtually empty. All it said in the report was that the game was the first to be played at the 62,000 seater venue. Not one web page has stated the attendances. I fucking hope this bullshit crashes and burns.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Presumably there are enough daft cunts to pay £87 upwards. In 1970 terms £87 is about a fiver and the the top seats for under a tenner.. There were cunts back in 1970 willing to what were then daft sums.