CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

58 minutes ago, scotty said:

I did, gypps. Good point though, it's not enforceable after then. Actually was 3 days after the camera caught me, I got the form through today for the juvenile delinquency corrective detention, sorry, speed awareness course. Looks like it will be an online thing, 2 and a half hours apparently, so I won't have to go back to school like some naughty adolescent. God bless covid 👍👍

Just make sure you mute the microphone before commencing the Zoom "Under-the-Table Surreptitious Wank Challenge".

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Empty your message box for fucks sake. You're missing all sorts of shit.

I've filed some old shit in the circular tray, much as it pains me to lose it, especially as it also had the serendipitous benefit of keeping that fucking sheep out of my in-box.

Bring me up to speed, ASAP.

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've filed some old shit in the circular tray, much as it pains me to lose it, especially as it also had the serendipitous benefit of keeping that fucking sheep out of my in-box.

Surly you’ve copied all your PMs onto your fangled super computer along with every post in CC history?

Get with the programme Baws and do as Eric tells

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is it in the cooler? It’s been silent since it’s last PM bombardment on Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd be surly too if your country had a land border with 25 million English poofs.

I could sympathise, but we have a land border with a country that has 2.5 million pissed-up ginger cunts (not counting the Krankie looking fuckers, or the Welsh)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd be surly too if your country had a land border with 25 million English poofs.

You moved here to live amongst them

7 hours ago, scotty said:

Being a jock, Baws is more likely to quote "looks like I picked a wrong week to quit drinking/sniffing glue/amphetamines...." 

For your average porridge wog it’d be skag/crack/20 cans of tennents super

On 07/09/2021 at 14:12, Wolfie said:

Unlike you, whose 6" 4 frame stands like Geoff Capes without heels. Your latest guise – in the form of a giant cock – has never been more apt.

Here I am in a world of penis fixated superminds and neither you nor any of the other virtual piranhas can comprehend why I would choose a giant cock as my avatar. Even the master supermind himself could not see the irony in him using his irony meter. What a load of total fuckwits .. oh and by the way my height is 5' 5" and my feet are big at size 6

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Here I am in a world of penis fixated superminds and neither you nor any of the other virtual piranhas can comprehend why I would choose a giant cock as my avatar. Even the master supermind himself could not see the irony in him using his irony meter. What a load of total fuckwits .. oh and by the way my height is 5' 5" and my feet are big at size 6

Tell me you’re not already drinking at midday on the Sabbath, Pen?

What I'd like to know is; at what point do the BBC think that wimmins results  should take precedence over mens? Looked at the results for this Saturday on the website, Premiership results first, then Scots premiership results (which is bad enough seeing that most of those teams would fucking struggle in our championship) then wimmins results, then the rest of the English league games. 

I remember back in the summer the headline "spurs swoop for ace striker". Great, is it Messi, Lewandowski, Lukaku? Nope. It was Spurs wimmins team buying some striker from Bury or somewhere. Just keep it separate.