CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

geezer birds

Eddie

Women who like to out bloke a bloke, will happily talk about the spicy food they had last night and the subsequent rim stinging shit they just took, don't mind letting everyone know it's a particularly heavy one this month. Gets ruined in a pub and will quite happily have a piss behind a parked car, enjoys watching sport on the box including boxing etc. What wrong with being feminine, sugar and spice and all things nice.

Women who like to out bloke a bloke, will happily talk about the spicy food they had last night and the subsequent rim stinging shit they just took, don't mind letting everyone know it's a particularly heavy one this month. Gets ruined in a pub and will quite happily have a piss behind a parked car, enjoys watching sport on the box including boxing etc. What wrong with being feminine, sugar and spice and all things nice.

​I recall some bird down on the coast who would prop her fat fucking self up on the kitchen counter, spread her legs and stuff sponge and Eccles cake up her hole until it bled. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

​I recall some bird down on the coast who would prop her fat fucking self up on the kitchen counter, spread her legs and stuff sponge and Eccles cake up her hole until it bled. 

Frank, where have you been you cunt?

Guest Lady Penelope

Sounds like you know some classy ladies Eddie. Where have you been..........CroydoHn?

​He's been to Bamber Bridge by the sound of things.

Women who like to out bloke a bloke, will happily talk about the spicy food they had last night and the subsequent rim stinging shit they just took, don't mind letting everyone know it's a particularly heavy one this month. Gets ruined in a pub and will quite happily have a piss behind a parked car, enjoys watching sport on the box including boxing etc.

​You've met my mum then?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

​Dear God!

• 2 years later...
On 13/06/2015 at 11:47 PM, Frank said:

I recall some bird down on the coast who would prop her fat fucking self up on the kitchen counter, spread her legs and stuff sponge and Eccles cake up her hole until it bled. 

You ‘recall’ this? Was it in the papers or on the news? No, it wasn’t. She was probably some slag you picked up that was so desperate not to have any form of sexual contact with you that she used her initiative, in a kitchen environment, and bunged herself up. Can you blame her, you gangling freak?