CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Having to be cut out of your jeans.

cuntspotter

Here we are then.... These thick, vain , attention seeking cunts are wearing jeans so tight that they are injuring themselves when they kneel or bend over. I imagine that the males do a lot of bending over whereas the females over eat if they have three bean sprouts. Fuck them... And their ruptures.o

Here we are then.... These thick, vain , attention seeking cunts are wearing jeans so tight that they are injuring themselves when they kneel or bend over. I imagine that the males do a lot of bending over whereas the females over eat if they have three bean sprouts. Fuck them... And their ruptures.o

your getting old spot, all my jeans are tight, nothing to do with fashion, i'm a fat cunt

• Like 1

Yes. Quite so, Spotto. Nothing screams testosterone more loudly than an elaborately brocaded kimono at Coitus Lodge. I sometimes wear it in conjunction with spats and gaiters while lazily surveying the grounds surrounding our sprawling estate and jokingly drop a bead on the Untermensch scum tending the sunken garden with the old Beretta DT 11. Amon Göeth was a cunt.

The fashion choice of the rotund, my way.

The female, proudly displaying her stretched-denim covered gunt. The male, still thinking he's mid-80'sDavid Coverdale or Joe Elliot. The pair of them looking like mounds of tattooed cottage cheese, with this weeks affectation, a lobster-pink sunburn.

• Like 1

Guest MikeD

Add these twats to the, Stupid Cunts Who Deserve Everything They Get thread.

Half-wit, zombie bastards.......with twisted knackers or flaps hopefully.

Guest Bill Stickers

You stupid cunts. Millions of people wear, them, then one person harms themselves, the tabloids write an article, and you all whip yourselves into a frenzy.

I personally like seeing fit birds in tight jeans, and have no desire to see them eradicated. More fool you if you don't.

Quite right, Sticko. It provides an aesthetic interlude for blokes seeing womenfolk in tight strides. However, they are heir to the same problems as us cunts. If they lean over to pick up a crate of Budweiser for their better half in Sainsburys (if you're poor), or Waitrose (if you possess some social etiquette), or even bend down to pick up a foetid pile of their gentleman's undercludgers in need of a boil-wash, they similarly can trap their bollocks in their gusset. It's the sweaty fold of the clackerbag that always gets nipped like a fucking bus ticket in these circumstances. I therefore believe women should just forego this eye watering situation and simply wear wet T-shirts and a thong, before lovingly handing over a chilled bottle of his favoured tipple. 

You stupid cunts. Millions of people wear, them, then one person harms themselves, the tabloids write an article, and you all whip yourselves into a frenzy.

I personally like seeing fit birds in tight jeans, and have no desire to see them eradicated. More fool you if you don't.

Poof!

Guest JackoTC

I can't wear over tight jeans as they put added strain on my truss.

Guest nobgobbler

your getting old spot, all my jeans are tight, nothing to do with fashion, i'm a fat cunt

. . . and bald, you poor fucker. Are you short as well? :D