CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barbara Windsor`s Laugh.

Hokey Gingers

Indeed, and if anyone still harbours any doubts then just imagine this bouffant-tressed abomination at the point of orgasm. It would sound like a cat having its testicles beaten to a fine powder by a banjo-wielding maniac, while a family of wolverines drag their claws down a blackboard.

A bit like Kate Bush's live album.

• Like 1

That Uncle Vanya production at the Chichester was a total triumph. Babs was utterly superb. Although I thought the casting of Vinny Jones as Vanya was equally inspired. His anguished soliloquy in Act IV ranks amongst the most poignant moments of English stage.

I don't know. Her death as Desdemona at the hands of Jim Davidson's Othello is a moment of dramatic pathos which may never be surpassed.

I don't know. Her death as Desdemona at the hands of Jim Davidson's Othello is a moment of dramatic pathos which may never be surpassed.

Well except by Ray Winstone's 'Macbeth'

"Ahhht! Ahhht! Breif cahndle.
Life, fahking mugging me orf like a walking shadow - you cahnt....n' orl vaht"

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

That Uncle Vanya production at the Chichester was a total triumph. Babs was utterly superb. Although I thought the casting of Vinny Jones as Vanya was equally inspired. His anguished soliloquy in Act IV ranks amongst the most poignant moments of English stage.

And there was me thinking Ray Winstones portrayal of Henry VIII was the pinnacle for British acting.

And there was me thinking Ray Winstones portrayal of Henry VIII was the pinnacle for British acting.

No. That has to be Jordan's epic portrayal of all three sisters in Chekov's play of the same name at the Ullhumbra Doncaster. Many who witnessed it believed it to be a great start to their regular Wednesday night bingo.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

No. That has to be Jordan's epic portrayal of all three sisters in Chekov's play of the same name at the Ullhumbra Doncaster. Many who witnessed it believed it to be a great start to their regular Wednesday night bingo.

What about Cannon and Ball and their pensive and bleak performance as Vladimir and Estragon in their multi award winning record breaking run of Waiting for Godot?

What about Cannon and Ball and their pensive and bleak performance as Vladimir and Estragon in their multi award winning record breaking run of Waiting for Godot?

Never saw that one but I did have the privilege of being in the A-list invited audience to Little and Large's Rosencrantz and Guilderstein are dead!

Their performance was a different class to Roth and Oldman's film version of it. I believe that Gary Oldman contemplated jacking it all in because of it.

• Like 1

A pale shadow of the Chuckle Brothers' archetypal interpretation a few years earlier. At no point did they actually say, "To me, to you" but the entire audience heard it nonetheless. Apparently Dustin Hoffman made 3 separate suicide attempts following its Broadway premiere.

• Like 2

A pale shadow of the Chuckle Brothers' archetypal interpretation a few years earlier. At no point did they actually say, "To me, to you" but the entire audience heard it nonetheless. Apparently Dustin Hoffman made 3 separate suicide attempts following its Broadway premiere.

I heard about that. However, Im the proud owner of a ticket to see Timmy Mallet in the title role of Henry IV at the Globe next month. If he can pull off a performance even half as good as his King Lear at the RSC two years ago, I will be happy as a pig in shite. And no mistake.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

One of the defining moments of my life was watching Ian Beale play the lead in Kafka's The Metamorphosis, at The Prague National Theatre.

A profoundly spiritual sense of numinous awe washed over me, as he loped around the stage dressed as a giant fucking beetle.