CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barbara Windsor`s Laugh.

Hokey Gingers

Sorry but I think you are being horrid towards Babs. She is a superb actress. Her Cordelia and Desdemona at the RSC were probably the best seen there, critics have suggested that she was the new Sybil Thorndyke. Her Sonia in Chekov's Uncle Vanya at the Chichester festival in the early 80s was probably the greatest performance from an actress that Ive ever witnessed and the 10 minute standing ovation was testimony to her performance. So please people have more respect for classical actress of the highest order. *

*Some or all of the above statement may be complete and utter bullshit.

• Like 1

This stupid twunt left Eastenders in fear of being typecast as playing basically herself behind a bar, only to further her career by playing basically herself again, only this time dressed as a moisturiser-dodging fairy transvestite in a fucking bingo advert.

Croak it already you fuck-ugly sow.

• Like 2

Shrill, dessicated, cackling cunt. She had the worst pair of tits on the planet 40 years ago, so fuck knows what they're like now.

A national treasure apparently, but so is Stinking Bishop.

Yeah. Her soggy tits could have been crude blue-print precursors for airbags in Triumph Heralds, or something and were fuck all to write home about even in 1962. I reckon nowadays the Windsor cunt has to tie a couple of gym ropes round the fuckers attached to curtain weights slung over her humphy Lord of the Rings dwarf back to stop her fucking nipples scraping the Tarmac when she walks. I think she should be rendered into adhesive, after being set on fire and put out with a fucking golf shoe. She's a cunt and no mistake. And a bastard.

• Like 1

Yeah. Her soggy tits could have been crude blue-print precursors for airbags in Triumph Heralds, or something and were fuck all to write home about even in 1962. I reckon nowadays the Windsor cunt has to tie a couple of gym ropes round the fuckers attached to curtain weights slung over her humphy Lord of the Rings dwarf back to stop her fucking nipples scraping the Tarmac when she walks. I think she should be rendered into adhesive, after being set on fire and put out with a fucking golf shoe. She's a cunt and no mistake. And a bastard.

I agree with everything here, except the type of weight you mention. I'd have said she'd need to be using sliding sash window weights to get her tits off terra firma.

Gravity is not her friend. Nor is daylight.

Even when she was in that one with the bikini popping off she looked like a fucking Roswell alien,oversized head and all that.wouldn't fucking touch it with yours

Indeed, and if anyone still harbours any doubts then just imagine this bouffant-tressed abomination at the point of orgasm. It would sound like a cat having its testicles beaten to a fine powder by a banjo-wielding maniac, while a family of wolverines drag their claws down a blackboard.