CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fancy a stroll along the front and a little throat action for old times sake?

Sorry Frank I've moved on. I'm having anglo french relations with scrote when he's not playing hard to get.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

It is still the No1 holiday destination in the world. Unfortunately most visitors are like you.

Stop confusing tourists with people who just came over to have a dump.

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Corbyn has called for trump to be banned from england until he lifts his ban on muslims entering the states, what a relief corbyn will never be in position of authority.

Didn't this cunt complain about people trying to ban some terrorist sort from entering the country a while back?

But a democratically elected leader? Oh no.. can't have one of those let in...

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Corbyn has called for trump to be banned from england until he lifts his ban on muslims entering the states, what a relief corbyn will never be in position of authority.

Apparently Obama sent back more Mexicans than any other President before him and Clinton wanted to strengthen the border. That's ok though as everyone likes them.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Everything and anything Corbyn says, falls on deafened ears. He's a plonker.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Didn't this cunt complain about people trying to ban some terrorist sort from entering the country a while back?

But a democratically elected leader? Oh no.. can't have one of those let in...

Democratically elected by 59.4 million fucking obese idiots, probably off of their fat faces during a mass outbreak of hyperglycemic delirium.

If almost 60 million down syndrome children voted you in as Prime Minister, it'd hardly legitimise you or detract from the fact that you are a stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Democratically elected by 59.4 million fucking obese idiots, probably off of their fat faces during a mass outbreak of hyperglycemic delirium.

If almost 60 million down syndrome children voted you in as Prime Minister, it'd hardly legitimise you or detract from the fact that you are a stupid fucking cunt.

If they legally had the vote, it is legitimate.

Your arse still sore is it?

On 20/01/2017 at 2:07 PM, Mrs Roops said:

I think history will record that there were far worst presidents than Obama. The National Debt was obviously going to go up due to both Bush and Obama embarking on heavy investment programmes to bring the USA out of recession. Despite this, he still managed to reverse the National Deficit free-fall.

Ordinarily, I'd give your mini-thesis consideration and examine your economical arguments.

However, as you are a desperate middle-aged housewife who exposes herself with glee on the internet, I imagine that your desperate love of Obama is as a result of some strange BBC cuckold fetish that you roleplay with your pathetic, emasculated, second-hand car selling husband.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ordinarily, I'd give your mini-thesis consideration and examine your economical arguments.

However, as you are a desperate middle-aged housewife who exposes herself with glee on the internet, I imagine that your desperate love of Obama is as a result of some strange BBC cuckold fetish that you roleplay with your pathetic, emasculated, second-hand car selling husband.

Hmm, your problem is that you are a weak big girl's blouse prone to tantrums, what's worse is you can't hold your drink. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, your problem is that you are a weak big girl's blouse prone to tantrums, what's worse is you can't hold your drink. :rolleyes:

Seriously though the first defence you can think up for Obama is that he freed up some national debt? He also killed a lot of brown people. I bet you'd throw him in the cooler if he was a member of this site for something like that but it's OK because he's president?

You're mad with power Roops.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Seriously though the first defence you can think up for Obama is that he freed up some national debt? He also killed a lot of brown people. I bet you'd throw him in the cooler if he was a member of this site for something like that but it's OK because he's president?

You're mad with power Roops.

Yeah, if you had bothered to read the discourse I was merely replying to a specific point raised by Eddie. In point of fact the National Debt was increased. It was the National Deficit that was reversed, but no matter. As for the rest of your post, you should widen your horizons - modding CC is hardly "power"!