CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

Interesting that the protesting Liberals do not mention that Over 50% of Muslims in countries trump has stopped entering the UK are backward cunts that support stoning for adultery & up to 80% want sharia law enforced. The irony that the libtards are campaigning for a ban for Trump because Trump enforced a ban.

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Interesting that the protesting Liberals do not mention that Over 50% of Muslims in countries trump has stopped entering the UK are backward cunts that support stoning for adultery & up to 80% want sharia law enforced. The irony that the libtards are campaigning for a ban for Trump because Trump enforced a ban.

I'm glad that you didn't tell these wimmin protesters about the those countries records on wimmins rights, because that would have been sexist and racist.

On 30/01/2017 at 8:52 AM, Eddie said:

One day, several hundred 'liberals' protesting against Trump will probably be murdered very publicly by Islamic terrorists. Perhaps only then will some acknowledge the reasons for Trump's proposed ban.

Sadly, it is too late for the UK and the situation has become irreversible. The current trend of London on high terrorist alert, for example, and the sense of underlying unease accompanying it, will continue for decades. Who's to say it might never end? If you look at immigration numbers, much of the damage was undoubtedly caused during the 90s and 00s. Now, who was in power during that era?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I'm glad that you didn't tell these wimmin protesters about the those countries records on wimmins rights, because that would have been sexist and racist.

Interesting that the Liberals have been brainwashed by the media into wanting to accept 'refugees', I cant see the attraction, 5 out of 8 Paris murders was refugees, as was the Berlin lorry driver, over 200 Europeans would be alive today if Europe had a ban. 

Guest DingTheRioja

I see Starbucks have waded in with the promise to hire 10k refugees.

Try paying your taxes and there might be more money to help people who actually need help, not rip people off with shit coffee.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I don't even reply to the cunt anymore, she is always right. Apparently I have been saying this site is dying for years, I only joined September '15.  Now wait for the mad bitch's response, she can't let anything go.

One of the mods will send you,me or both to the cooler for criticism.

It's not about power though.

19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I see Starbucks have waded in with the promise to hire 10k refugees.

Try paying your taxes and there might be more money to help people who actually need help, not rip people off with shit coffee.

The caring Starbucks, which for decades has manipulated, exploited and monopolised poverty-stricken coffee farmers around the world. What a wonderful moral compass the company has, with its recent pledge to take on refugees conveying no sense of fucking irony whatsoever.

30 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Interesting that the Liberals have been brainwashed by the media into wanting to accept 'refugees', I cant see the attraction, 5 out of 8 Paris murders was refugees, as was the Berlin lorry driver, over 200 Europeans would be alive today if Europe had a ban. 

It's these same liberal cunts that will tell you what to say and do.

All you need to do is look on the net for some of the tweets some of these so called liberals have written about the democratically elected USA president and his supporters.

I take it the black women who wrote that all white people who voted for him should die will be arrested for inciting racial hatred.

No,I didn't think so either.

And where is the big news of those celebrities that will be moving out of the USA when Trump is elected? They're full of shit as well.

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's these same liberal cunts that will tell you what to say and do.

All you need to do is look on the net for some of the tweets some of these so called liberals have written about the democratically elected USA president and his supporters.

I take it the black women who wrote that all white people who voted for him should die will be arrested for inciting racial hatred.

No,I didn't think so either.

And where is the big news of those celebrities that will be moving out of the USA when Trump is elected? They're full of shit as well.

You mean A-listers and musicians such as Meryl Streep and Madonna, who both have enough money so as to be completely unaffected by any political appointment or decision-making? I'm sure we'll see them relocate very soon as the ultimate act of Trump defiance. 

I see this syrup is banning goat herders. Well not all goat herders, not at least those who have a pot to piss in and a Rolls Royce to throw it out of.

The house of Saud is responsible for shifting third party weapons to odious shit heads.

Doesn't appear old syrup wants to renege on the deal Nixon did with the cunts.

War is war, but business is business.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Eddie. Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Was you never at school?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, your problem is that you are a weak big girl's blouse prone to tantrums, what's worse is you can't hold your drink. :rolleyes:

Why in heaven was I so coldly slung in t'cooler for a whole grimy week? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

wouldn't know fatty the spam, immigrants clean my cars, you're more hands on...

I haven't cleaned anything in about 16 years. Clean my dick.