CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Sing Karaoke

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Everybody has a hobby, but this has to be cuntiest of hobbies.  These cunts all believe themselves to be vocal icons, when they sound more like a victim of a mafia hitman being strangled with piano wire.  The worst of the cunts are the ones that trick people into going for a pint, and they try to force you onto stage to warble about like a laryngitic cat.  Cunts!  Fuck right off!!  If I feel like singing, I know where my shower is

Genuinely one of the worst nights of my life was when "friends" we were visiting took us to a bar where a Sunshine Coach of window lickers were having a karaoke night out. Everyone else was all 'Aww, aren't they clever?' and I had to keep my real thoughts about selective euthanasia firmly to myself. 

The worst bit was when a couple of Down's syndrome kids did a duet of "Summer Nights". In fairness, the John Travolta part was an uncanny likeness, but it was a very long time before I felt able to crack one out over Olivia Newton John again!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Genuinely one of the worst nights of my life was when "friends" we were visiting took us to a bar where a Sunshine Coach of window lickers were having a karaoke night out. Everyone else was all 'Aww, aren't they clever?' and I had to keep my real thoughts about selective euthanasia firmly to myself. 

The worst bit was when a couple of Down's syndrome kids did a duet of "Summer Nights". In fairness, the John Travolta part was an uncanny likeness, but it was a very long time before I felt able to crack one out over Olivia Newton John again!

You despicably outrageous fucking cunt!

Guest MikeD

That sounds like comedy gold. I presume filming wasn't allowed, what a bastard.

Guest Snatch

Karaoke cunts then tend to go onto "talent shows" where they show a wider audience what a bunch of tuneless fucks they really are and to panellists like Amanda Holden who has no musical knowledge as far as I am aware.

that's a bit near the mark bawsy, in fact poor taste, I recon admin should remove that post, poor old stickers spent ages practicing his routine, and squeezing into those leather trousers.

• Like 1

that's a bit near the mark bawsy, in fact poor taste, I recon admin should remove that post, poor old stickers spent ages practicing his routine, and squeezing into those leather trousers.

The fucking twerking was a step too far, though!

Guest Wizardsleeve

not for everyone agreed but the judge was up front clapping and cheering and even chucked his pants at stickers. 

Did he at least clean his hands from the kebab grease that coagulated on his porky fingertips?  

What are window lickers?

I do a very good Gypsies tramps and thieves after I've had a few tizers!

Karaoke cunts then tend to go onto "talent shows" where they show a wider audience what a bunch of tuneless fucks they really are and to panellists like Amanda Holden who has no musical knowledge as far as I am aware.

Amanda Holden played Shrek's girlfriend on stage in the musical Shrek. I believe she didn't need any make up. Meow!!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Amanda Holden played Shrek's girlfriend on stage in the musical Shrek. I believe she didn't need any make up. Meow!!

Oh my, saucer of milk, table two, please.  Out of likes Gyps, but you'd have one!  

Guest nobgobbler

that's hilarious. I'm helping the lads out with a gig in a couple of weeks - they're always pranking me so I'm thinking  - "Don't wanna close my eyes fack off, I don't wanna fall asleep fack off, coz I'd miss you babe fack off, and I don't wanna miss a thing fack off." See how they like that, bunch of cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

nope, the cheap cunt uses that for lube when his 'life partner' visits 

I feel good and generous this evening, so I will not take the "vat of fisting butter" joke away from anybody else.

Guest Snatch

Like I say,no musical knowledge.