CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cilla Black

cuntspotter

Soo, I remember when 'our Cilla' set up a psychic phoneline - I decided to call her hotline because I had 'man troubles'- I was expecting her to use her psychic powers to guide me, but I got some bloke on the phone, then the hotline was removed - I am not sure why, but me reading was ruddy crap.:ph34r:

........ and Justin Toper?

Apple, pleased to see you are still alive. Although we did have a whip round for you when we thought you'd gone to the great penny lane in the sky. Can I get my money back?

I didn't have a very good start to the year and had my mind on other things but thought it was time to grace the corridors of CC again, especially with an Ashes series here.

Guest Lady Penelope

I didn't have a very good start to the year and had my mind on other things but thought it was time to grace the corridors of CC again, especially with an Ashes series here.

You not being here with words of hope has I believe meant that my recovery from major surgery has been a little slower than it otherwise would have been.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You not being here with words of hope has I believe meant that my recovery from major surgery has been a little slower than it otherwise would have been.

How did the reassignment go?

Guest DingTheRioja

Katie Hopkins has sparked outrage after criticising celebrities who have been paying tribute to Cilla Black on social media saying they were in a 'rush to gush', nice 1 

Unfortunately, this annoying cuntbag is quite often right... she said stuff about fat cunts being lazy and greedy before and got shot down for that... even though she admits she was a fat cow before and it was all her own fault... and there was something about "the parents are to blame" on something...

She's right more than The Cunt Blair was anyway.... :P

Unfortunately, this annoying cuntbag is quite often right... she said stuff about fat cunts being lazy and greedy before and got shot down for that... even though she admits she was a fat cow before and it was all her own fault... and there was something about "the parents are to blame" on something...

She's right more than The Cunt Blair was anyway.... :P

Along with Janet Street-Sweeper and Jeremy Clarkson she is annoying but I like it when she slags people off. I mean after all that's what we do on CC

Guest luke swarm

Along with Janet Street-Sweeper and Jeremy Clarkson she is annoying but I like it when she slags people off. I mean after all that's what we do on CC

Yes but on here the piss-take is done tastefully and with surgeon like precision.

Hopkins is a crass amateur and a cunt of epic proportions in comparison....also I think she may even believe she is talking sense...I could be wrong and it could all be an act but I dunno, can anyone be that stupid  

Guest Wizardsleeve

....but I dunno, can anyone be that stupid  

Jesus is nailing himself back on his cross at thought of that question being asked. The entire reason the Corner exists is because people can be that stupid...and then some!

Guest DingTheRioja

he aint the stupid one, its us cunts that voted for him.

speak for yourself... it was obvious from Day 1 he was a fucking cunt, no-one with any sense would even contemplate voting for him, nevermind actually go through with it... proves theres too many pricks in this country, we might be better folding the cards, binning a few million and draft in some illegals, can't be any worse at decision making...

Yes but on here the piss-take is done tastefully and with surgeon like precision.

Hopkins is a crass amateur and a cunt of epic proportions in comparison....also I think she may even believe she is talking sense...I could be wrong and it could all be an act but I dunno, can anyone be that stupid  

Stick around on this site and you'll see a few

Guest Snatch

ProfB is wondering if Angela Mary Rippon OBE (born 12 October 1944) is anything to do with Cilla Black AKA Priscilla White?

Books[edit]

In the early 1980s, Rippon wrote a series of children's books about a character called "Victoria Plum" that was published by Purnell and Sons. Victoria Plum was a tree fairy in "the Great Wood". Merchandise and a Christmas annual were released following the second series.[21] 1n 1982, she wrote a book Mark Phillips: The Man and His Horses, about the Princess Royal's then husband. Rippon has since written keep-fit guides for older people, including Stay Active, Stay Supple, Stay Healthy.

I TOLD YOU:ph34r:

I think I am the interlekt of the corner?

Whats that got to do with Cilla Black you fucking twat?

Fuck off now.

Guest DingTheRioja

ProfB is wondering if Angela Mary Rippon OBE (born 12 October 1944) is anything to do with Cilla Black AKA Priscilla White?

Books[edit]

In the early 1980s, Rippon wrote a series of children's books about a character called "Victoria Plum" that was published by Purnell and Sons. Victoria Plum was a tree fairy in "the Great Wood". Merchandise and a Christmas annual were released following the second series.[21] 1n 1982, she wrote a book Mark Phillips: The Man and His Horses, about the Princess Royal's then husband. Rippon has since written keep-fit guides for older people, including Stay Active, Stay Supple, Stay Healthy.

I TOLD YOU:ph34r:

I think I am the interlekt of the corner?

Stop sniffing whatever the fuck it is and wake up ffs...

Guest Snatch

Sure did that but I think Australia playing badly won them for us, I don't think there is any difference between us and them, they may just edge it competitively.

You got the right thread here Scuffers or was Cilla a big cricket fan?

I am wondering why if Chilla was half deaf & half blind & soo very poorly why she was left on her tod for hours on end - no carer or butler?.

That's a very good question. Perhaps it's because she looked like a cross between a hamster and a scrotum on a cold winter's morning, and sounded as if she had evolved from seagulls rather than apes.

• Like 1