CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cilla Black

cuntspotter

Guest nobgobbler

What's it all about Alfie? I'm surprise surprised to see this one nommed on the corner. Anyone who had a heart would leave the poor lass alone. Something tells me there's gonna be a few more comments though. Blind dates are cunts.

Surprise, Surprise!

One less ginger cunt in the world. Let's hope no cunt is stupid enough to buy the "charity single" that will no doubt be released any time now.

I see that Jimmy Tarbuck has already popped up with a comprehensive eulogy. Not like a professional Scouser to miss an opportunity for some publicity, eh? You're next, Jimmy you cunt, you're next!

#FuckThe96

• Like 3

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Surprised to see this nom. But the biggest cunt in all this saga is the realisation that the flipper chinned Forsyth is stll managing to keep his corpse like body going. Its been a bad couple of days for celebrities what with Stuart Baggs and now Cilla. The press say that she was in good health apart from her hearing, which on a positive note fully explains the reason why she couldn't sing.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

So far this week from the world of music, that's Bobbi Brown and Cilla Black. Professor Green and Jason Orange must really be shitting themselves 

It's getting like celebrity snooker!

Guest nobgobbler

Wrong location for John.

The news did come as a bit of a surprise.

Apple, pleased to see you are still alive. Although we did have a whip round for you when we thought you'd gone to the great penny lane in the sky. Can I get my money back?

Katie Hopkins has sparked outrage after criticising celebrities who have been paying tribute to Cilla Black on social media saying they were in a 'rush to gush', nice 1 

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

• Like 1

Katie Hopkins has sparked outrage after criticising celebrities who have been paying tribute to Cilla Black on social media saying they were in a 'rush to gush', nice 1 

Now there  is a woman who has  created an objectionable trolling "shock jock" ID for herself and is coining it in. I believe that one day she will clatter into the amassing consequences of these moronic and offensive pronouncements ... With interesting outcomes.