CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pilots with prosthetic arms

cuntspotter

There was a "near miss" earlier this year when a pilot 's prosthetic arm got stuck on the flying controls , causing a heavy landing. If you don't mind , I prefer my pilots to have two arms..... For precisely this kind of circumstance. I actually thought this was a joke at first.

Yeah. I just watched it. It'd be like handing the keys to a Formula 1 car to Stephen Fucking Hawking.

Fuck, I thought the man-machine interface was pretty blurred there already. Mind you, he couldn't be any worse then Jenson Button.

There was a "near miss" earlier this year when a pilot 's prosthetic arm got stuck on the flying controls , causing a heavy landing. If you don't mind , I prefer my pilots to have two arms..... For precisely this kind of circumstance. I actually thought this was a joke at first.

.attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

So a joy flight in a Tiger Moth with Douglas Bader would have been out of the question?

Guest ducunti

So a joy flight in a Tiger Moth with Douglas Bader would have been out of the question?

He had a dog but its name seems to have slipped my mind, may of been Nipper.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Flew to Moscow in early 80s. Aeroflot made Dan Dare London (sorry Dan Air London) and their ageing fleet of Comet airliners look very modern. The heating was stuck at 100F and due to cold war currency restrictions they had no refreshments of any kind available. The planes wheels only just left the ground by the end of the runway and the noise from the engines sounded like Susan Boyle being crushed by a lorry crossed with a bag of rusty spanners being thrown down a concrete stairwell. Longest three and a half hours of my life.

Guest Alfie Noakes

He had a dog but its name seems to have slipped my mind, may of been Nipper.

The dog was in the dambusters, belonged to Guy Gibson, black Labrador called Nigger

Guest judgetwi

The dog was in the dambusters, belonged to Guy Gibson, black Labrador called Nigger

Oh fuck me, another Jeremy Clarkson. Look Mum, i think i got away with it! Wanker.

Guest Snatch

Oh fuck me, another Jeremy Clarkson. Look Mum, i think i got away with it! Wanker.

Got away with what,quoting the name of a dog from a popular film that hasn't been banned? A name that wasn't racist back then. What do you want to do,change history? Shut the fuck up.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yeah fuck off back to PC land you cock cheese munching prick. Watch the film you might learn something if your tiny brain can let any information in. I don't use that word in my daily life you know nothing cunt

Flew to Moscow in early 80s. Aeroflot made Dan Dare London (sorry Dan Air London) and their ageing fleet of Comet airliners look very modern. The heating was stuck at 100F and due to cold war currency restrictions they had no refreshments of any kind available. The planes wheels only just left the ground by the end of the runway and the noise from the engines sounded like Susan Boyle being crushed by a lorry crossed with a bag of rusty spanners being thrown down a concrete stairwell. Longest three and a half hours of my life.

Aeroflot was still a very poor and grubby airline in the nineties.

• 2 years later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Nothing wrong with Heathers  leg - presumably you mean the one wrapped around the business end of a police motorbike - now that it's detached itself from this sour face old slags body.

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

I have tried to appreciate your posts, I really have, but you are now getting on my tits. Take your pads with wings, your Frankie Vaughan records, and shove them up your fucking arse.

He will have to evict frank first.  

Pen's a bloke, BB.