CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fireman Bam

Cuntybaws

A firefighter from Bellshill has been found guilty of raping a 9-year old girl shortly after rescuing her from a blaze. John McGinn, 56, threatened to kill her mother if she told anyone.

They could make a fucking fortune in Barlinnie selling raffle tickets to be this cunt's cellmate - however briefly. Stoats don't last long in there!

_84796969_84796967.jpg

Somehow, I could believe this more easily if he was Welsh. I mean. it would come as no surprise to catch Fireman Sam slipping one up Hannah Sparkles, or wrapping Norris the guinea pig up in sellotape. They'll shag quite literally anything in Pontypandy!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Saved her life but not her virginity. How long before fireman are CRB checked? I guess these fucking nonces can do anything they like as a job MP, TV presenter, School Teacher

Guest judgetwi

Saved her life but not her virginity. How long before fireman are CRB checked? I guess these fucking nonces can do anything they like as a job MP, TV presenter, School Teacher

Firefighters do have a CRB check but not at the time this offence took place. Waste of fucking time anyway.... they only tell you that some cunt hasn't been caught noncing, not what he may do in the future. Besides which, you can know somebody for fucking years and be totally gobsmacked by what they might do when an opportunity presents itself. I could tell you a few stories about that. You never know what sort of shit is swirling about in somebody's brain. ( cue Twilight Zone theme tune)

Guest Wizardsleeve

The reason the cunt got his position as a fireman is because he hadn't yet been caught.  Now that he has, it's on the warden to either let him get what he has coming to him, or put him in isolation for his own protection.  Neither option makes for a pleasant extended stay.

A firefighter from Bellshill has been found guilty of raping a 9-year old girl shortly after rescuing her from a blaze. John McGinn, 56, threatened to kill her mother if she told anyone.

They could make a fucking fortune in Barlinnie selling raffle tickets to be this cunt's cellmate - however briefly. Stoats don't last long in there!

_84796969_84796967.jpg

Somehow, I could believe this more easily if he was Welsh. I mean. it would come as no surprise to catch Fireman Sam slipping one up Hannah Sparkles, or wrapping Norris the guinea pig up in sellotape. They'll shag quite literally anything in Pontypandy!

Here in God's country the massed ranks of "Sun" conscripted vigilantes couldn't differentiate between a paedophile and a paediatrician. On a separate note, I read item this in absolute despair. 

• Like 2

The real surprise is not that he is a nonce cunt, all fireman are cunts in one form or another , ( Usually lazy cunts ), it's the fact he went into a burning building to rescue the child.

Usually fireman are just for crowd control and don't risk themselves in anyway, this nonce must have thought he 'deserved' his reward for going above and beyond the call of duty. 

What actually happened here? Did he get the girl out of the burning house, drag her behind a bush and fuck her? He can't have been the only fireman there, surely? 

It's all there in the following link from the Daily Record.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/paedophile-firefighter-faces-jail-raping-5963071

I actually saw it on the BBC news feed, but there's nothing like the Record in the morning to get the thinking man's blood pressure up. Talk about lowest common denominator...

It's all there in the following link from the Daily Record.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/crime/paedophile-firefighter-faces-jail-raping-5963071

I actually saw it on the BBC news feed, but there's nothing like the Record in the morning to get the thinking man's blood pressure up. Talk about lowest common denominator...

"He put his hand over her mouth and told her it would be 'OK'."

That's pretty much what I tell my girlfriends. I don't like to get their hopes up.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

It would appear my post here has been deleted. Anyone care to explain why?

Possibly because that joke is copyright B.Hill 1971 and just not fucking funny Snitcher.

Guest Snatch

Possibly because that joke is copyright B.Hill 1971 and just not fucking funny Snitcher.

Actually Mr. High and Mighty,I never posted a joke. Now, off you go and get ready for this years cock sucking fest that you call football. 

Guest nobgobbler

Firefighters do have a CRB check but not at the time this offence took place. Waste of fucking time anyway.... they only tell you that some cunt hasn't been caught noncing, not what he may do in the future. Besides which, you can know somebody for fucking years and be totally gobsmacked by what they might do when an opportunity presents itself. I could tell you a few stories about that. You never know what sort of shit is swirling about in somebody's brain. ( cue Twilight Zone theme tune)

And sometimes there are signs in abundance but they go unnoticed or misinterpreted i.e. fobbed off by blinkered cunts who fail to see nothing but the best in folk regardless of their perverted preferences just because they are related, or friends, or work together, or "have a laugh". Why can't people just learn how to read the fucking signs?

Guest judgetwi

And sometimes there are signs inarrow-10x10.png abundance but they go unnoticed or misinterpreted i.e. fobbed off by blinkered cunts who fail to see nothing but the best in folk regardless of their perverted preferences just because they are related, or friends, or work together, or "have a laugh". Why can't people just learn how to read the fucking signs?

Well that depends who you are. The "fucking signs" may be blatantly obvious but if you are rich and powerful everybody looks the other way. Until you are dead , of course.

Actually Mr. High and Mighty,I never posted a joke. Now, off you go and get ready for this years cock sucking fest that you call football. 

Bullshit.

Guest deebom

To read this article, please answer one of the following questions. How about FUCK OFF Daily Record, I just want to have a quick browse of your poorly written sensationalist drivel. It's bad enough that your page (like every other newspaper site.) takes an eternity to fucking load, making my disinterest grow with every second that passes. Then your fucking We use Cookies shit pops up. And on top of that, you then want me to fill out a questionnaire?

Cunts.

Guest nobgobbler

Well that depends who you are. The "fucking signs" may be blatantly obvious but if you are rich and powerful everybody looks the other way. Until you are dead , of course.

Since the majority of people on the planet are not rich and powerful I would assume the majority of paedos aren't either. Just the seemingly regular bloke, or woman for that matter, that we see in our everyday lives. They are all somebody's friend, colleague, relative, spouse, and they always say how shocked they are when the paedo is exposed when they've been doing it right under their fucking noses.

To read this article, please answer one of the following questions. How about FUCK OFF Daily Record, I just want to have a quick browse of your poorly written sensationalist drivel. It's bad enough that your page (like every other newspaper site.) takes an eternity to fucking load, making my disinterest grow with every second that passes. Then your fucking We use Cookies shit pops up. And on top of that, you then want me to fill out a questionnaire?

Cunts.

and while you're waiting for it to load they're sending spywear direct to your hard drive. 

Another deep and meaningful reply from the Twat Meister.

Take it easy on him, Snatch old boy, It was Friday night afterall. His fat, fucking sausage fingers were busy fluffing and fisting Abdul and Hakim from the kebab shop all evening, and it's hard to type anything more than an eight letter word with your nose.