CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Gary MacDonald

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

This fucking piece of shit has gone on line moaning about how the crash at shoreham airshow that killed at least eleven people has ruined his value for money and wants to know how to get his money back.

There are things that really make me want to commit murder and this cunt should have been directly under the fucking crash. 

Most despicable cunt on the internet right now.

Shit, admin this may be an under eighteen, should have checked, but it is fucking terrible what he said.

After seeing his retraction in the newspaper, he looks like an adult and its says nothing about aspergers so this nomination stands!

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Did not cunt him off enough and updated facts

Reading the reports following the tragedy, I can't help feeling uneasy. It appears that the air show is almost being defended from criticism coupled with an almost fatalistic shrug that such accidents only very occasionally happen and that people who attend air shows are practically never killed in those accidents....... Which in this case is true because the people who died weren't at the air show at all, they were minding their own business driving on the Queen's highway. 

Guest luke swarm

Reading the reports following the tragedy, I can't help feeling uneasy. It appears that the air show is almost being defended from criticism coupled with an almost fatalistic shrug that such accidents only very occasionally happen and that people who attend air shows are practically never killed in those accidents....... Which in this case is true because the people who died weren't at the air show at all, they were minding their own business driving on the Queen's highway. 

By their very nature these events are fraught with danger....there have been incidents where an aircraft ploughed into the crowd and the death count is invariably high. This eventually led to a ruling that the aerobatics must not be carried out over the attending crowds. The aerobatics are now carried out away from the crowds but unfortunately if like me you live in a village bordering on an airfield the hazards have increased.

Every June we get the Cosford air show where some seriously deadly and high speed machines thunder about and now the only place away from the crowd  to manoeuvre is over the village. Thankfully nothing has occurred as yet but I dread should any of the Pilots miscalculate. As an Aircraft Engineer who in the past has been involved in these events I know only too well that mechanical failure or human error is sooner or later inevitable. 

On to the Nomination, I cannot find this odious young man on any new sites yet but I would determine that this is the sort of bottom feeding cunt that is all too prevalent these days, these kind of people have no empathy and are emotionally extinct. Indeed they seem so detached from all normal thinking as to be inhuman and they deeply depress me.....the word Cunt was invented for these  reptiles.            

Edited by luke swarm

I've got very mixed feelings about this one. It would be a shame if these magnificent machines were to be grounded forever, but I do question the wisdom of flying them over populated areas. They are clearly not built to modern safety standards and however skilled the pilot these kinds of accident will always be a possibility. As you say those killed were not at the air show and didn't have a choice whether of not to accept the small but significant risk involved.

What I'm very sure about if that anyone who's first reaction is to demand compensation because it spoilt their value for money is a monumental cunt and then some.

I've got very mixed feelings about this one. It would be a shame if these magnificent machines were to be grounded forever, but I do question the wisdom of flying them over populated areas. They are clearly not built to modern safety standards and however skilled the pilot these kinds of accident will always be a possibility. As you say those killed were not at the air show and didn't have a choice whether of not to accept the small but significant risk involved.

What I'm very sure about if that anyone who's first reaction is to demand compensation because it spoilt their value for money is a monumental cunt and then some.

Memsahib Spotter drily captured all my sentiments in one pithy question.  Looping the loop in a sixty year old jet.... What could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1

Memsahib Spotter drily captured all my sentiments in one pithy question.  Looping the loop in a sixty year old jet.... What could possibly go wrong?

These are also my sentiments. This was an old aircraft, so why on earth put the old airframe under the completely unnecessary stress of a loop? I love to see these old planes fly, and I hope they continue to do so. But just fly them, and let the crowds hear the roar of the old engines, don't try and show boat them like they're a Eurofighter.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The airframe would have been subject to rigorous testing for stress etc.The pilot could have made an error of judgement, but it seems he couldn't spool the engines back up to power to climb up from the bottom of the loop. Possible fault with fuelling as the wing pod had vapour leaking fom it.

There is a big lake called the English channel that future shows could be done over. It is close to the airport after all!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

This catastrophic event merely reinforces the fact that flying is the safest form of travelling as evidenced by the pilot surviving and 11 motorists passing away.

The airframe would have been subject to rigorous testing for stress etc.The pilot could have made an error of judgement, but it seems he couldn't spool the engines back up to power to climb up from the bottom of the loop. Possible fault with fuelling as the wing pod had vapour leaking fom it.

There is a big lake called the English channel that future shows could be done over. It is close to the airport after all!

Surely another indication of stress on the fixtures and fittings attached to the airframe?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Seems this Lewis bloke in the OP has wound his neck in and apologised all over his Facebook account, which is fair enough I suppose.

Still a cunt for doing it in the first place.

I feel a degree of sympathy for Mr Macdonald who seems to fall foul of the problem of instant messaging that can be shared/re-tweeted before having a chance of reflection and withdrawing ill-judged comments.

As for the the accident its unwise to speculate the cause - clearly insufficient lift in relation to ground clearence at the end of the manoeuvre which can be a result of many different reasons or indeed a combination of factors.

Guest Snatch

I feel a degree of sympathy for Mr Macdonald who seems to fall foul of the problem of instant messaging that can be shared/re-tweeted before having a chance of reflection and withdrawing ill-judged comments.

I don't feel any sympathy for him. If the first thing that comes into his mind is about getting his money back and then pasting all over the net then it just proves what a selfish cunt he is.

He's probably only apologised because he's been slagged off.

And he's on facebook which makes him even more of a cunt.