CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Feudal nonsense that only appeals to people who, if born in the middle ages, would have been the village idiots and shit shovellers,

It never ceases to amaze me how the average knucle dragging EDL and BNP supporter does not see the contradiction in hating "sponging fucking immigrants" and loving "her majesty, God bless her". After all, the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha are salt of the earth Englishmen and women who wouldn't dream of sponging hundreds of millions off the state, aren't they?

• Like 2

Let's not pretend it was restricted to the bbc. Every cunt was at it.

Agreed .. definitely a "anything you can do .." day, although my day was cheered by a colleague who on complaining  that he couldn't find his free super soaraway liz 2 face mask in the sun was .. I shit you not .. met with  " aawh .... I didn't know you could get them" from another part of the workroom. 

Yesterdays arse licking fest was vomit inducing  ... even for the bbc !

That shrivelled fucking ball sack on a stick, Nicolas Witchall  (I can't even spell the obsequious cunt's name), gets on my tits so much.  He'd rim the entire royal fucking family if given half the chance.  Nasty, crawly, creepy little turd.

That shrivelled fucking ball sack on a stick, Nicolas Witchall  (I can't even spell the obsequious cunt's name), gets on my tits so much.  He'd rim the entire royal fucking family if given half the chance.  Nasty, crawly, creepy little turd.

you forgot to say he is a ginger and that's the important bit. Get a grip you cunt.

you forgot to say he is a ginger and that's the important bit. Get a grip you cunt.

I could think his gingerness is his one redeeming feature.  I don't, and you're right you smartarse cunt...

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The ironic thing is that Prince Charles fucking despises him. Even said so in front of the entire press corps.

It never ceases to amaze me how the average knucle dragging EDL and BNP supporter does not see the contradiction in hating "sponging fucking immigrants" and loving "her majesty, God bless her". After all, the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha are salt of the earth Englishmen and women who wouldn't dream of sponging hundreds of millions off the state, aren't they?

I was hoping for a calm evening' s bliss, but that's fucked now. Fucking, fucking, fucking cunts! Now that's better. 

I meant to say I agree.