CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonathan King

Witheredscrote

I don't care if this fucking paedophile has been cunted on here before , this sick cunt wants taking to a quarry and burying. Just been arrested AGAIN for historic sexual abuse of minors.

Worked for the BBC and they wanted to re-employ him after his release from prison. Wait a minute , why not take all those from the BBC to the quarry as well. How much does a box of bullets cost for fucks sake . CUNTS CUNTS  CUNTS.

Jonathan-King-007.jpg

• Like 2

He was allegedly queering up young boys at The Walton (On Thames) Hop disco during the 1970's and 1980's.

This would have been about the time Sham 69 (from nearby Hersham) were making it big and I think the lyrics to their 1978 hit 'Hersham Boys' bears some scrutiny here:

Living each day outside the law
Trying not to do what we did before
Country slag with the Bow Bell voice
So close to the city we ain't got much choice

and later..
It's down to the Hop for the local girls
The're not beauty queens but they're our pearls
But when you go to bed tonight
Don't worry about us, we're alright

All of which begs the question: did Jonathan King homm up Jimmy Pursey?

He was allegedly queering up young boys at The Walton (On Thames) Hop disco during the 1970's and 1980's.

This would have been about the time Sham 69 (from nearby Hersham) were making it big and I think the lyrics to their 1978 hit 'Hersham Boys' bears some scrutiny here:

Living each day outside the law
Trying not to do what we did before
Country slag with the Bow Bell voice
So close to the city we ain't got much choice

and later..
It's down to the Hop for the local girls
The're not beauty queens but they're our pearls
But when you go to bed tonight
Don't worry about us, we're alright

All of which begs the question: did Jonathan King homm up Jimmy Pursey?

I liked Sham 69 but years later Pursey got into that shit 'Drama through dance' stuff and he looked a right twat.

What a weird looking cunt. What has he got stuck up his arse to make his face do that? 

I think he might be practicing his 'I'm being furiously fisted up the shitter' face for when him and Big Babber get to spend some quality time together in the prison showers.

Guest luke swarm

I enjoy the spectacular fall from stardom of these pervs....they thought they got away with it but its all coming back to bite them in the arse.

I wonder who will be next to have his collar felt as it only seems to be blokes. There must be a few sphincters out there a quiver with worry of past misdeeds....this is part of the punishment for these vile cunts....the constant worry that they will be next. I wonder if anyone is running a book on the next celebrity paedo to be outed.  

Guest nobgobbler

I enjoy the spectacular fall from stardom of these pervs....they thought they got away with it but its all coming back to bite them in the arse.

I wonder who will be next to have his collar felt as it only seems to be blokes. There must be a few sphincters out there a quiver with worry of past misdeeds....this is part of the punishment for these vile cunts....the constant worry that they will be next. I wonder if anyone is running a book on the next celebrity paedo to be outed.  

You're dead right. Women wrong uns seem to be overlooked for some reason. There's got to be more than one Rose West in the world.

I have mentioned this before on here, but I'll say it again because as many need to know this as possible.

When this cunt was arrested the first time (And subsequently jailed.) Simon Cowell put up his bail money. Why he would do that opens up all kinds of questions...

Be interesting that

As a 14 year old school boy , travelled up to see my older brothers mate who worked in harrods , the leary cunt chatted me and my mates up , however at 14 knew he was a no good cunt and avoided his invites. Wrong un to the extreme 

He was chatting you up !!. If he had pasted a tenner to his bell end you would have sucked him 'til Christmas. You dirty homo.

Guest DingTheRioja

What happened to your school, was it bombed ? . Yes I knew he was chatting you up you thick cunt. Leave my Dad out of it , he was a vicar

i rest my case.

He's got you there.. fair and square...

...On topic as well...

He's got you there.. fair and square...

...On topic as well...

you stupid gullible cunt , you are just typical of the plebs who believe everything they read on the 'net. You utter humourless cunt . My Dad never went to a church. Fuck off and die slowly, it was a joke aimed at Eddie who seems to have one more brain cell that you.

you stupid gullible cunt , you are just typical of the plebs who believe everything they read on the 'net. You utter humourless cunt . My Dad never went to a church. Fuck off and die slowly, it was a joke aimed at Eddie who seems to have one more brain cell that you.

I think you'll find that the word you were looking for was utterly. If you're going to pollute the site with your rambling, incoherent bollocks, at least have the decency to ensure that it makes grammatical sense. There's a good flid.

P.S. Here's a tip, the next time you feel like being a pedantic cunt, make sure you directly quote the object of your ire. Otherwise, they might just go back and edit their post, making you look an even bigger cunt than what you undoubtedly are.

I think you'll find that the word you were looking for was utterly. If you're going to pollute the site with your rambling, incoherent bollocks, at least have the decency to ensure that it makes grammatical sense. There's a good flid.

P.S. Here's a tip, the next time you feel like being a pedantic cunt, make sure you directly quote the object of your ire. Otherwise, they might just go back and edit their post, making you look an even bigger cunt than what you undoubtedly are.

and ?