CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jonathan King

Witheredscrote

Guest DingTheRioja

I think you'll find that the word you were looking for was utterly. If you're going to pollute the site with your rambling, incoherent bollocks, at least have the decency to ensure that it makes grammatical sense. There's a good flid.

P.S. Here's a tip, the next time you feel like being a pedantic cunt, make sure you directly quote the object of your ire. Otherwise, they might just go back and edit their post, making you look an even bigger cunt than what you undoubtedly are.

You missed another one...

you stupid gullible cunt , you are just typical of the plebs who believe everything they read on the 'net. You utter humourless cunt . My Dad never went to a church. Fuck off and die slowly, it was a joke aimed at Eddie who seems to have one more brain cell that you.

..."than" you...

• 6 years later...
On 10/09/2015 at 11:26, Jiggerycock said:

He was allegedly queering up young boys at The Walton (On Thames) Hop disco during the 1970's and 1980's.

This would have been about the time Sham 69 (from nearby Hersham) were making it big and I think the lyrics to their 1978 hit 'Hersham Boys' bears some scrutiny here:

Living each day outside the law
Trying not to do what we did before
Country slag with the Bow Bell voice
So close to the city we ain't got much choice

and later..
It's down to the Hop for the local girls
The're not beauty queens but they're our pearls
But when you go to bed tonight
Don't worry about us, we're alright

All of which begs the question: did Jonathan King homm up Jimmy Pursey?

I've got their album Tell Us the Truth. 

Jimmy Pursey was a wierd cunt as well.

I've absolutely no idea what his connection to Cowell is apart from them being responsible for pushing talent devoid,  utterly cuntish pop acts on the public, forcing bands that actually wrote and played their own instruments struggling to get signed. 

You would have thought that King had enough dough put away to pay his own bail, but was possibly attempting to claim poverty knowing that the filthy fucking nonces victims would be rightly awarded his millions, or maybe all those Southeast Asia holidays with Glitter were not that cheap after all. 

What's the Corners consensus regarding the Cowell connection? 

21 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

If Pen was to get a stiffie upon a peak of the Andes mountain range it would cause a partial solar eclipse... 

The last time Pen got a ‘stiffie’ was watching TV when Michael Portillo emerged from the bog on the Euston to Inverness overnight flyer with his fly undone and a large unexplained stain on the lapel of his bright pink jacket.

• Like 1