CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beautiful women who think they are 'it'

Jiggerycock

Thinking that a flash of cleavage (because men are all mollified by tits, aren't we?) and the attitude they can buy and sell your life for the price of their shitwipes, will get them where they need to go in life.

Newsflash.

Some blokes aren't led around by their cocks and for those that are, there will always be another, younger, more attractive, more pneumatically-breasted, or failing that, more downright conniving, woman prepared to forget about the sistahood.

So maybe it's worth investing in personality, education, manners and general all-round 'depth' after all.

Guest luke swarm

Thinking that a flash of cleavage (because men are all mollified by tits, aren't we?) and the attitude they can buy and sell your life for the price of their shitwipes, will get them where they need to go in life.

Newsflash.

Some blokes aren't led around by their cocks and for those that are, there will always be another, younger, more attractive, more pneumatically-breasted, or failing that, more downright conniving, woman prepared to forget about the sistahood.

So maybe it's worth investing in personality, education, manners and general all-round 'depth' after all.

plenty more fish in the  sea and other assorted bollocks Jiggers  mate.......failing consolation then I'm afraid its nothing but heavy drinking or joining the French foreign legion that will alleviate the pain of rejection. 

I find that spreading rumours about her sexuality works for me as well.....obviously she is a lezzer. otherwise why would she fucking leave a fine example of manhood such as myself the fecking dyke etc etc.   

I always take solace in the fact that such women usually age terribly and more often then not end up as bitter old hags with nothing but a dozen cats for company. At that point, no one wants to be with a woman who has the personality and charisma of a brick, the smell of cats piss and the face of a shriveled up ball sack.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Newsflash.

Jiggers, you're a scholar and a gents gent. Men need to be more discerning when it comes to coupling with the fairer sex. Tap the personality, and discover of the investment of her evenings drink will get her knickers off and if she fancies repeat performances until such time she has grown wearisome and tedious. 

Such women,  which I personally find as appealing as flaky old dandruff, do however fulfil an important role in modern society. The flakes or as I prefer to call the Ciupacabras, have a knack at detecting and retaining the assorted bloated and loaded, egocentric males, the Trumps of this world. Which leaves the good stock of ladies for us normal men to engage with.

In my experience, most beautiful women are quite unaware of their beauty, or not really bothered about it too much. The ladies you are describing only achieve beauty with money and effort, and are therefore more concerned about it, imagining themselves only worthy of the finest physical specimens of manhood.

Edited by deebom
Vermin.

Guest Wizardsleeve

In my experience, most beautiful women are quite unaware of their beauty, or not really bothered about it too much. The ladies you are describing only achieve beauty with money and effort, and are therefore more concerned about it, imagining themselves only worthy of the finest physical specimens of manhood.

They craft themselves upon a superficial foundation thinking they'll hit bed rock in a good man. They fail to understand men can spot the superficial and use them for their own personal pleasure. Then it's always the bloke who done em wrong completely dismissing the fact they sought out the shallow by being shallow. Cunts. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Newsflash.

Ok.. Motivated by tits??

Boryeong_Mud_Festival_girls.jpg

Sistahood... is dis wat yo mean bro?

topsecret003.jpg

Anyway, you're on your own... I'm off skiing....

bikini_snow_girls.jpg

These women will always get by, there's always some half-wit footballer bastard who'll happily sell his soul and dignity to have some brain-dead, shallow, plastic-titted cunt hanging on the end of his knob.

Guest DingTheRioja

These women will always get by, there's always some half-wit footballer bastard who'll happily sell his soul and dignity to have some brain-dead, shallow, plastic-titted cunt hanging on the end of his knob.

Sorry, I don't get that bit...