CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tight fisted old cunts

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Gong Farmer

And don't get me started on those OAP Syrian cunts that make their children carry them thousands of miles across deserts and continents just so they can get a pensioner meal deal in 'Spoons.

And don't get me started on those  risible cunts that  are more than comfortable with risking not only their own lives, but also that of their own offspring's and spouse's attempting to cross a notoriously dangerous stretch of water between 'friendly' Turkey and Greece in a cheap and flimsy inflatable rubber dinghy, insane. And all for a slice the benefits bounty the German government have promised to shower upon them. All ulimately  funded using EU money extracted by force from it's contently obedient and compliant minion tax slave proletariat   .... I might add.

Guest luke swarm

Fatboy, I would rather pleasure myself with a powdered glass filled condom .. a previously used one dipped in arse gravy and haemoroid juice.

you sure Gobbler, Fatty sounds like quite a catch especially if the mothering instinct is strong....think of all those shitstained nappy's and breastfeeding involved.  

Thought the local sewage works had backed up the other day. Turns out it was the wind blowing past the Post Office  pension queue. Our local sewage farm is called Slack Valley and that is pukka. Anyway, pensioners are cunts for another 7 years until I get to 65. You cunts

• 1 year later...
Guest Lady Penelope

This dozy cunt climbed the wall into the zoo to avoid paying for a ticket

"Visitor mauled to death by tiger in Ningbo zoo in China

"A man has been mauled to death by a tiger after he entered its enclosure at a zoo in eastern China.

The tiger was then shot dead by a special forces unit from the local police, in the Sunday incident at the Youngor Zoo in the city of Ningbo.

The man was rushed to the nearest hospital where he was pronounced dead.

He had climbed over the zoo's walls to avoid paying for a ticket, and landed in the tiger enclosure, local tourism authorities said in a statement.

The zoo was closed to visitors after the attack. State broadcaster CCTV said it remained closed on Monday.". BBC New .. link would not work

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

No wonder some animals are close to extinction when cunts,albeit dead in his case,are about.

He should of been shot,not the Tiger.

We can only hope that the poor tiger enjoyed his last meal. 

20 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

We can only hope that the poor tiger enjoyed his last meal. 

I bet he was hungry again 10 minutes later. Chinese always gives me the shits though.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Gurt said:

I bet he was hungry again 10 minutes later. Chinese always gives me the shits though.

That's because the cunts have probably fed you your neighbour's pets. Always check the bins for dog collars before ordering anything other than flied lice.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

That's because the cunts have probably fed you your neighbour's pets. Always check the bins for dog collars before ordering anything other than flied lice.

True story, the chinese where I used to live had a flat roof, before they opened up there was a normal cafe there and the towns 200 pigeons... within a few months there were almost no pigeons left and these would never land on that building anymore.

Unfortunately the chicken fried didn't taste as good afterwards though....

12 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

True story, the chinese where I used to live had a flat roof, before they opened up there was a normal cafe there and the towns 200 pigeons... within a few months there were almost no pigeons left and these would never land on that building anymore.

Unfortunately the chicken fried didn't taste as good afterwards though....

Fascinating.  Now shut it. 

Guest Lady Penelope

What do you get when you cross a 7ft pole with a train?

A. His head on one side of the track, his body in the middle and his legs on the other side of the track.

Guest I know that Cunt
1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Think of the grandkids Gobble, that was probably all their pocket money and you go and ruin their dreams to make their tight old cunt of a grandmother happy.

What you selling on ebay ?...is it a state of the art dildo that has only been used on special occasions.

Reported for the nun not having bigger tits.