CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Incorrect Toilet Paper Alignment Resulting In Shit Under Fingernails

Ape™️

Soppy cunt?

Stupid careless cunt more like it.

I am more concerned with how many fingers were involved. You may have been going at your own arse like someone trying to steal gumballs from a machine, you dirty bastard.

It's not as bad as you imagine, it was just a very small part of one finger. I wasn't trying to give myself a fisting or anything like that.

Guest nobgobbler

Remember that San Isal bog roll with a surface like polished glass? Not much chance of your finger nails going through it. Mind you, it slipped right up your back and left you with your very own skunk stripe.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Remember that San Isal bog roll with a surface like polished glass? Not much chance of your finger nails going through it. Mind you, it slipped right up your back and left you with your very own skunk stripe.

Gobbler, you say the most erotic things. If I weren't already married, I would ask if you fancy a bum. 

Guest nobgobbler

Gobbler, you say the most erotic things. If I weren't already married, I would ask if you fancy a bum. 

Wiz you are a love albatross. 

I once got shit under my toenails which is a far more interesting story, albeit not one that I'm prepared to share with you cunts.

I miss Peacock...

Come on bawsy, feel free to share. You can trust us to listen intently and comment with kindness. The cunts of the corner are here for you.

Guest luke swarm

Gobbler you ignorant cunt...it has been well established by now that one side was for wiping and the other shiny surface was for buffing ones anus post-wipe. The idea never caught on except in the military, I remember it well before we all became soft and pampered...now its all  soothing balm infused bogpaper and  aloe vera...always the fucking aloe vera 

Gobbler you ignorant cunt...it has been well established by now that one side was for wiping and the other shiny surface was for buffing ones anus post-wipe. The idea never caught on except in the military, I remember it well before we all became soft and pampered...now its all  soothing balm infused bogpaper and  aloe vera...always the fucking aloe vera 

Who is this Vera I keep hearing about and why does everyone say hello to her?

Guest nobgobbler

Try Domestos Infused Butt Tissue For Real Men, and anal bleaching)!

Guest nobgobbler

I didn't know you used the 99p store value brand as well...what a fucking coincidence. 

You saying that is so random it can't possibly be coincidence, it must be one of those strange paranormal events. Are you a medium?