CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Truthseekers.

Hokey Gingers

If like me you have more or less given up on the telly for an evenings entertainment perhaps you are aware of the legion of bastards resident on YouTube who proclaim to know the inside story on everything ranging from the Moon Landings to the Twin Towers attack. According to them there`s  a hidden hand at work behind every fucking noteworthy event and our governments in due coarse will enslave or kill us all. This sounds a splendid idea and i would heartily agree on locking these crop circle adoring bastards up or indeed culling the cunts by offering a free flight on a UFO that strangely resembles a wood chipper. What the fuck bearing the Bay of Tonkin incident has on some cunts day working in a fucking abattoir is frankly beyond me and don`t get me started on the fantasists who see moon bases visible through a fucking telescope. Seriously?

Truthseekers is probably the new term for conspiracy theorists but i resent the monetising cunts totally.

Icke your a cunt.

If like me you have more or less given up on the telly for an evenings entertainment perhaps you are aware of the legion of bastards resident on YouTube who proclaim to know the inside story on everything ranging from the Moon Landings to the Twin Towers attack. According to them there`s  a hidden hand at work behind every fucking noteworthy event and our governments in due coarse will enslave or kill us all. This sounds a splendid idea and i would heartily agree on locking these crop circle adoring bastards up or indeed culling the cunts by offering a free flight on a UFO that strangely resembles a wood chipper. What the fuck bearing the Bay of Tonkin incident has on some cunts day working in a fucking abattoir is frankly beyond me and don`t get me started on the fantasists who see moon bases visible through a fucking telescope. Seriously?

Truthseekers is probably the new term for conspiracy theorists but i resent the monetising cunts totally.

Icke your a cunt.

Still makes  better entertainment than your average pile of shit on TV. I particularly enjoy watching Ancient Aliens. Fucking brill. More inventive that the Bible.

Guest judgetwi

Icke your a cunt.

That's exactly what it means. Conspiracy theorist now means "nutter" so it is unsurprising that people with something to say want to avoid that label. The media have made a very good job of convincing us of this and have given prominence to cunts like Icke for exactly that purpose. Let's not forget that there was a conspiracy to cover up the activities of a certain Sir James Savile. Of course we will never know who those conspirators were, until they are all dead, by which time we will all be fucking dead anyway. That's another fucking conspiracy. But's let lump all these people in with Icke and the Ufo nutters and the Loch Ness fuckwits so the dim cunts won't ask any questions. Talk about shooting fish in a fucking barrel. I've just come in from the pub with my carry out and my battered sausage and chips but even i can see what a fucking con it is. No Stavros, i don't want a fucking pickled onion.........they cause cancer of the anal passage...........it's a fucking conspiracy i tell you....................i'm sure i read it in the fucking paper you cunt!

That's exactly what it means. Conspiracy theorist now means "nutter" so it is unsurprising that people with something to say want to avoid that label. The media have made a very good job of convincing us of this and have given prominence to cunts like Icke for exactly that purpose. Let's not forget that there was a conspiracy to cover up the activities of a certain Sir James Savile. Of course we will never know who those conspirators were, until they are all dead, by which time we will all be fucking dead anyway. That's another fucking conspiracy. But's let lump all these people in with Icke and the Ufo nutters and the Loch Ness fuckwits so the dim cunts won't ask any questions. Talk about shooting fish in a fucking barrel. I've just come in from the pub with my carry out and my battered sausage and chips but even i can see what a fucking con it is. No Stavros, i don't want a fucking pickled onion.........they cause cancer of the anal passage...........it's a fucking conspiracy i tell you....................i'm sure i read it in the fucking paper you cunt!

Are saying conspiracy theorists are cunts Judge? Is this the same Judge that is positive Tony Blair killed Diana without any proof to back it up?

Don't forget I not i and I'm not i'm.

Capitals you cunt,capitals.

... don`t get me started on the fantasists who see moon bases visible through a fucking telescope.

You can't see moon bases through a telescope, you soft cunt, because "they" cover up the moon with a hologram to hide the evidence. And that's not all they're covering up, as this quote from a reliable and unimpeachable source proves: 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Moon+dinosaur

Wake up, sheeple!

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

A very convoluted way of saying that you believe in a load of old horse shit.

• 2 months later...
Guest Alfie Noakes
42 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank is the alter ego of admin, that goes without saying , however the Conspiracy begins with how many other members he masquerades as...

Not me, the blokes a cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Frank is the alter ego of admin, that goes without saying , however the Conspiracy begins with how many other members he masquerades as...

Who could be fucked with that sort of shite? As it stands I'm on the skive plenty at this and other disgusting habits without doubling or trebling up accounts. A cunt would have to be on benefits or in prison to have time for that kind of fairly gay shit. 

6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Who could be fucked with that sort of shite? As it stands I'm on the skive plenty at this and other disgusting habits without doubling or trebling up accounts. A cunt would have to be on benefits or in prison to have time for that kind of fairly gay shit. 

Fucking good work Quincy. Anyone who has the time and inclination to juggle multiple accounts, even going to the ultra-cuntish lengths of arguing amongst the characters, is a sad, lonely freak.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Frank is the alter ego of admin, that goes without saying , however the Conspiracy begins with how many other members he masquerades as

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fucking good work Quincy. Anyone who has the time and inclination to juggle multiple accounts, even going to the ultra-cuntish lengths of arguing amongst the characters, is a sad, lonely freak.

I honestly thought until recently that cunts were joking, referring to this shit. Frankly, it's disappointing. This is funny, good for the skills and so on, but fuck that shit. Most especially if it isn't some daft cunt like Prof B, but as you say more permanent fixtures who take a degree of time and effort over it that would imply a definite degree of very sad cunthood.

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎42‎:‎53, Gruntos The Flatulent said:

Sort of related but I always put these people on a par with those who believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus. Every bad thing which happens in the world was predicted by Nostradamus according to them. In which case the followers of Nostradamus must be the most evil people in the world as they could have warned us in advance instead of waiting for disasters or wars to occur and then claim after the event that Nostradmus had predicted them all along. According to his fan club back in the 16th century Nostradamus predicted the rise of ISIS. I haven't yet noticed them claiming that he also predicted VW falsifying test data on cars, the PM of Britiain having a passion for pigs or the English rugby team losing to Wales but give them time.

It's always some tricksy shite than can be interpreted any which way you like isn't it?

Never some straightforward, no-frills, 'to-the-point' revelation like 'Four Legs Good Two Legs Bad to win the 2.15 at Haydock'

Guest Wizardsleeve
56 minutes ago, Cuntopolis said:

Fuck knows what the OP was going on about. I lost interest after the first sentence. Please keep your posts short and straight to the point. In future I suggest that you write all your posts, sat in a car with a hosepipe connected to the exhaust and put into the window. If you are still alive after you have finished posting, it is too long. Win/Win situation all round.

Fuck off, Frank!