CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Poof Euphemism Thread

Ape™️

Gobbie I've been thinking of how we can rid of your useless fucker of a hubby once and for all. I do miss our our drunken soirées.. fingers and tongues. I'll get back to you.

Frank you vile piece of shit, what on earth goes on in your feeble mind to cause you to repeatedly come up with bizarre nonsense like this?

• Like 2

It's not me that needs to get over anything.

Your problem is you can't take criticism. As a Mod you will get criticised and your response is to ban people. Very democratic.

Take a leaf out of Spottos book of moderating,he knows how to go about it and has the respect from us on here.

Something I feel you haven't.

Why do you lack the humour that is CC?

You love me today ........ Tomorrow is another country. There are and have been those who would like me to die screaming. My family, chiefly. Today's pearl of wisdom is: Don't take it personally.

Shouldn't be too difficult to get a restraining order. His bail conditions must be a mile long.

Gobbie I took a train into London this morning from Exeter St Davids. Walked over Waterloo bridge into Covent Garden, then took a cab to the Serpentine in Hyde park. I thought perhaps now's the time to make amends and was hoping you'd give me the opportunity to explain myself. There's a romantic little café here overlooking the water where one can watch arabs grollying up. They have small boats for hire...

Guest Lady Penelope

Gobbie I took a train into London this morning from Exeter St Davids. Walked over Waterloo bridge into Covent Garden, then took a cab to the Serpentine in Hyde park. I thought perhaps now's the time to make amends and was hoping you'd give me the opportunity to explain myself. There's a romantic little café here overlooking the water where one can watch arabs grollying up. They have small boats for hire...

I was in Exeter yesterday Frank .. how did we miss each other?

I was in Exeter yesterday Frank .. how did we miss each other?

Pen, whilst Gobbie struggles to come to her senses, I don't mind if you fancy stepping in as her understudy. You'd need to tart up a bit and slap on some cherry lippy.... fear not, I'm way past my face fucking stage! We can wend our way through the park and have afternoon tea at the Dorchester.

Pen, whilst Gobbie struggles to come to her senses, I don't mind if you fancy stepping in as her understudy. You'd need to tart up a bit and slap on some cherry lippy.... fear not, I'm way past my face fucking stage! We can wend our way through the park and have afternoon tea at the Dorchester.

Frank you vile piece of shit, what on earth goes on in your feeble mind to cause you to repeatedly come up with bizarre nonsense like this?

Guest nobgobbler

A. I am washing my hair.

2. I would rather shove my minge through a high speed electric mincer.

and D. Fuck off.