CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Poof Euphemism Thread

Ape™️

Guest Lady Penelope

Pen, whilst Gobbie struggles to come to her senses, I don't mind if you fancy stepping in as her understudy. You'd need to tart up a bit and slap on some cherry lippy.... fear not, I'm way past my face fucking stage! We can wend our way through the park and have afternoon tea at the Dorchester.

Couldn't we have had a trip in your boat along the Exeter Canal and dropped in for lunch at The Double Locks or even got them to open the canal bridges and gone down to Turf?

Edited by Lady Penelope

Couldn't we have had a trip in your boat along the Exeter Canal and dropped in for lunch at The Double Locks or even got them to open the canal bridges and gone down to Turf?

That sounds rather charming Pen. If I'm very honest, I'm not sure if you're the gobbie type who'd be happy to wear my bukkake mask. I'm not overly concerned over how many teeth you may or may not have. 

Edited by Frank.
didn't want Pen to think she was being offered a Chinese.

That logic doesn't work...  to fall on my sword I'd need to even more viciously attack new members, rather than leave.

Saying that, I can't be fucked to post for now if we need to be conscientious about people's feelings and the ramifications of cyber-bullying. I also can't be fucked to make every post meet your expectations of a 'thoughtful, witty and insightful counter argument.' 

The idea that we are failing to attract new members because of newbie bashing is surely bollocks. We've had an influx of utter specimens join and stay recently, despite some hardcore abuse. You seem to be the only person particularly interested in protecting new members, its quite bizarre.

However, I don't want to engage in petty warfare against the administration . At the end of the day, moderating a forum is a thankless task that takes up a lot of time (and a little bit of hosting money I'd imagine).

Apologies for that self-absorbed bollocks everyone else.

Je suis Monsieur Stickers, au revoir for now.

I have given a lot of thought to what Stickers has said and agree with him 100% . I do this with great reluctance as he is in reality a prize cunt... From the day I joined he and that Gobshite from Norwich gave me a thorough cunting relentlessly. Was I bothered  , not one bit of it , it kept me cheerful through a very worrying time. This site isn't for the fainthearted p.c brigade , it is for people who can take the knocks. This is what makes CC unique . This morning I told a newbie to shove his musical instrument up his arse. The post was deleted. For fucks sake wise up , get things back to 'normal' , and have pity on Stickers ( I have seen what the advanced stages of syphilis do to the brain ). 

I have given a lot of thought to what Stickers has said and agree with him 100% . I do this with great reluctance as he is in reality a prize cunt... From the day I joined he and that Gobshite from Norwich gave me a thorough cunting relentlessly. Was I bothered  , not one bit of it , it kept me cheerful through a very worrying time. This site isn't for the fainthearted p.c brigade , it is for people who can take the knocks. This is what makes CC unique . This morning I told a newbie to shove his musical instrument up his arse. The post was deleted. For fucks sake wise up , get things back to 'normal' , and have pity on Stickers ( I have seen what the advanced stages of syphilis do to the brain ). 

So someone who was on here isn't going to be on here any more?

Just checking I've got that right before I get all upset.

I think there's overreaction going on here. I've had posts deleted on other forums. It's irritating if you don't think there was anything wrong with your post, but its not a reason to throw your toys out of the pram and take your ball home, if you'll pardon the mixed metaphor.

Quite possibly the soggiest, wettest, self-centred pile of fucking shit I've read in hours. 

I'm not putting teeth in for anyone.

Cuntspot I'm in Wales over the weekend. Fancy an eyeball?

Edited by Frank.
steady.

I think there's overreaction going on here. I've had posts deleted on other forums. It's irritating if you don't think there was anything wrong with your post, but its not a reason to throw your toys out of the pram and take your ball home, if you'll pardon the mixed metaphor.

Which forums,  what did you post, and why was it deleted? 

Which forums,  what did you post, and why was it deleted? 

Overlysensitivefaggots.com. He said he didn't like Pinkpanda69's hair.

From the day I joined he and that Gobshite from Norwich gave me a thorough cunting relentlessly

It's all part of the service, Withers, you filthy French tosser. A customer satisfaction survey is in the post, along with 50 paracetamol, a sharp razor blade and a noose.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's all part of the service, Withers, you filthy French tosser. A customer satisfaction survey is in the post, along with 50 paracetamol, a sharp razor blade and a noose.

Anyone who openly admits to followng through on here is fair game........oh shit!

Furio......Furio...... Where for art thou, Furio?

Quite possibly the soggiest, wettest, self-centred pile of fucking shit I've read in hours. 

Cuntspot I'm in Wales over the weekend. Fancy an eyeball?

Yes.

One was hoping you'd have the patience to refrain from posting for at least a week... you haughty spastic. You're almost 30 now Dicky. Where's your fucking pride?

Idiot. 

Guest Bill Stickers

What you are saying then is that, through virtue of being a complete fucking cunt to you and everyone else, I have saved your life?

What is more noble than saving another man's life? Very little I say.

How can I stay away when I have such important work to do? This is my calling. 

I've always liked you Withers old boy.

One was hoping you'd have the patience to refrain from posting for at least a week... you haughty spastic. You're almost 30 now Dicky. Where's your fucking pride?

Idiot. 

How could I stay away knowing that you're back? I wouldn't want to miss out on any of your pearls of wisdom. I've also noticed that your ramblings have now progressed to full sentences. Fascinating.

• Like 1

What you are saying then is that, through virtue of being a complete fucking cunt to you and everyone else, I have saved your life?

Fuck off and die in pain BS. You being nice to anybody is enough to make me take up the Gobshite from Norwich's offer.

Guest Bill Stickers

Iron.

I'd prefer it if you stopped trying to converse with me in such a poor fashion.

Please instead resume your usual primary activity - sticking your tongue up the administration's collective arseholes along with MikeD.

Edited by bill_stickers

Cavalier Bill disappears in a double huff with his Syd Little sidekick, only to reappear days later, hand in hand with gaping arses and a slow clap. A Peters and Lee pair of utter utter cunts.