CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Top the topic? Anything wit? You’re shaking, Stubby. Settle down. 

Idiot. 

I've no idea what your talking about and altering my original post to grasp at anything to come back with (due to absence of any grey matter on your part) is an act of despair. 

I will give you some credit though for not engaging in the petty abuse via PM like some other heroes here.

By the way, the shaking bit is more likely your weedy frame not even being able to cope with the withered conglomerate of flesh stuck to it, and no hair either. 

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If you and every other cunt already knows, why do you bring it up ad nauseam every other week?

Maybe it's dementia? 

Because I know it pisses you right off you weasel cocked bedroom warrior. 

When I go fishing I hope to catch some real whoppers not the pathetic little sticklebacks like you a franky.

Humourless little spazmo  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Because I know it pisses you right off you weasel cocked bedroom warrior. 

When I go fishing I hope to catch some real whoppers not the pathetic little sticklebacks like you a franky.

Humourless little spazmo  

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time. 

Unless you're Stubby, the stupid cunt, then you fool nobody... ever. 

You've got dementia, and by my reckoning are only weeks away from driving the wrong way down a dual carriage way, trying to visit a long dead relative at a Little Chef that doesn't exist anymore. 

You're a menace to society and need to be put in some sort of home before you degenerate further. 

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time. 

Unless you're Stubby, the stupid cunt, then you fool nobody... ever. 

You've got dementia, and by my reckoning are only weeks away from driving the wrong way down a dual carriage way, trying to visit a long dead relative at a Little Chef that doesn't exist anymore. 

You're a menace to society and need to be put in some sort of home before you degenerate further. 

An interesting theory Dr Thickers but I'll seek a second opinion thanks. I would take everything that leaves your mouth with a ton of salt as your are a proven bullshit merchant. Many here, including your pretend mates know you can't be trusted and cooler time handed out to them is a direct result of your backstabbing ways.

If you can fool some people all the time etc then a liar should never be trusted, especially one as petty and pig shit thick as you.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An interesting theory Dr Thickers but I'll seek a second opinion thanks. I would take everything that leaves your mouth with a ton of salt as your are a proven bullshit merchant. Many here, including your pretend mates know you can't be trusted and cooler time handed out to them is a direct result of your backstabbing ways.

If you can fool some people all the time etc then a liar should never be trusted, especially one as petty and pig shit thick as you.

Definitely get a second opinion, because you'll forget the first. 

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've no idea what your talking about and altering my original post to grasp at anything to come back with (due to absence of any grey matter on your part) is an act of despair. 

I will give you some credit though for not engaging in the petty abuse via PM like some other heroes here.

By the way, the shaking bit is more likely your weedy frame not even being able to cope with the withered conglomerate of flesh stuck to it, and no hair either. 

Bill’s hit the nail on the head.. young-onset dementia. Your little fingers are tapping out shit faster than your tiny pickled brain can register. 

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bill’s hit the nail on the head.. young-onset dementia. Your little fingers are tapping out shit faster than your tiny pickled brain can register. 

I'm not getting involved. I've been dealing with this fucking idiot on my own for days whilst yourself and Bill sat with your thumbs up your arses. I can't stand to read anymore of his incomprehensible fucking rubbish, so you're on your own.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not getting involved. I've been dealing with this fucking idiot on my own for days whilst yourself and Bill sat with your thumbs up your arses. I can't stand to read anymore of his incomprehensible fucking rubbish, so you're on your own.

It's fine, now Stubby has a diagnosis he can get the support he needs, and stop engaging his betters, getting his arse pumped, and then unknowingly coming back for more the next day. 

56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubbs you’ve been around long enough to know that I don’t take sides.. I can’t stand myself, let alone the shit-arses who post here. However, you’ve got to be without doubt the thickest cunt I’ve ever seen. Get yourself some professional help, take heed, kill yourself. 

6 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re.

I don't know how many fucking times it has to be pointed out to the likes of Stupid Pecker and Snitch, but even taking into account their combined IQ of 74, you'd have thought that it would have taken hold by now. 

And Stubby has apparently benefited from a university education. Fuck me.

Guest Bill Stickers

Any minute now Stubby will pull out the victim card, claiming he's the victim of unwarranted 'trolling'.

Listen here you thick cunt and listen good - you started on the Corbynista shit, like it was some kind of revelation. You've been taken to task.

Senile old fool. 

33 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Any minute now Stubby will pull out the victim card, claiming he's the victim of unwarranted 'trolling'.

Listen here you thick cunt and listen good - you started on the Corbynista shit, like it was some kind of revelation. You've been taken to task.

Senile old fool. 

I think it was you who ultimately made the decision to create another ID, then like a fool, admit it, so I suggest you take your medicine and shut up. It's a great stick to beat you with and as it's real unlike some made up shit we all love to indulge in, it's not going away. There certainly aren't any rules about taking the piss out of a punters stupidity so put your pants back on and seek sanctury with your mildly more intelligent pals @Bubba C @Decimus & @Frank

Swimming alone at sea isn't something any of you are used to but with the destruction of your wretched, and blatantly homosexual, clique imminent, I will bask in glory as you grovel pointlessly at my feet.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think it was you who ultimately made the decision to create another ID, then like a fool, admit it, so I suggest you take your medicine and shut up. 

If anyone needs to take their medicine it's you, you Alzheimer's riddled old cunt. Do it now before you forget. 

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Finger crossed Bertie. It would appear his brain’s already passed over. 

A quite predictable response from the runt of the litter. One day you'll learn to string together something more than a few lines but of course your high flying multi (see what I did there) million pound business keeps you very busy.

The fact that you've been called as back up doesn't have me shitting my pants but maybe pissing them with laughter that your superiors are so rattled they need a thick cunt like you the enter the fray.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A quite predictable response from the runt of the litter. One day you'll learn to string together something more than a few lines but of course your high flying multi (see what I did there) million pound business keeps you very busy.

The fact that you've been called as back up doesn't have me shitting my pants but maybe pissing them with laughter that your superiors are so rattled they need a thick cunt like you the enter the fray.

Stubby, if you were a gambling man, what odds would you give yourself on winning this one? I'd be happy to give you 298/1. 

31 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Stubby, if you were a gambling man, what odds would you give yourself on winning this one? I'd be happy to give you 298/1. 

Best of luck you billiam, I'll know the score when you start suggesting railway car parks for a bare knuckled fight, and I had you down as a pacifist 

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Best of luck you billiam, I'll know the score you start suggesting railway car parks for a bare knuckled fight, and I had you down as a pacifist 

You're confusing me with Eric. That dastardly dementia again... 

33 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If anyone needs to take their medicine it's you, you Alzheimer's riddled old cunt. Do it now before you forget. 

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

I am Corbynista.

Reported for multi IDing.......

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Bill, he is correct. I stick to hospital car parks, you favour the train station variety. Stratford upon Avon when you sent an empty Carlsberg Export can to give Snatch a kicking.

Cool story bro. You've been shit since you got medicated.