CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Decimus

I stick my nose in to see what's what, and Frank and Tot are back !!! Thank fuck, with a few exceptions here and there the last 2-3 months of CC has been a tedious pile of steaming shite. Have they both been banned again yet ?

Tot has, frank's still partying. 

Next time you decide to honour us with your presence jacko, check your pmail. Got a corker of a book to recommend. 

Guest JackoTC

Tot has, frank's still partying.

Next time you decide to honour us with your presence jacko, check your pmail. Got a corker of a book to recommend.

Will do Scotty, checking it now. Got one for you too. You were right about my illness - I died of cancer 2 months ago,

Guest Wizardsleeve

The tetchiness of some punters is quite remarkable. I didn't have you down as a thickster too Proper. We're all friends here. 

Speak for yourself. I think you're a fucking cunt, nothing more, but possibly much less. 

Will do Scotty, checking it now. Got one for you too. You were right about my illness - I died of cancer 2 months ago,

If your posts were anything to go by before you finally passed, I'd assumed it was a combination of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, non-washing and alcoholic poisoning.

Drunk. 

Guest JackoTC

If your posts were anything to go by before you finally passed, I'd assumed it was a combination of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, non-washing and alcoholic poisoning.

Drunk.

An astute observation. Here was me thinking that your brain had been addled by quaffing France's finest.

• 2 months later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 19 October 2015 at 08:27:11, Decimus said:

So, this saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting my sister, her drip of a husband, and her cunt son. I can just about handle my sister, she's prozac'd out of her tiny brain half of the time and pissed out of her skull the other. Her husband is the sort of wet fish described by bomber in his dreadlocks thread. Whilst he hasn't opted for the full Marley, he's a Billy Bragg loving, vegan twat.

My nephew, the speccy little prick, is perhaps the biggest cunt I have yet to ever encounter. I realise it's not entirely normal to hate a 9 year old, but he's a fucking tyrant. Tell the cunt to sit down, he'll stand up and piss over the carpet. Tell him to go to sleep, and before you know it he's invited the local junkies round and you find yourself awake at two in the morning listening to jungle music. Apparently though, he can't help it, because he's been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. It's a genuine psychological disorder apparently, where a child cannot help it but to not do what he's told. 

I thought my sister was fucking having me on until I googled it. Another example of wet blanket Britain, where a cunt can no longer be called a cunt because there's always some sort of pseudo-psychological crutch for them to lean on. He's just a naughty little shit, but one who will unfortunately now think that is acceptable because he's got "a disease". I fucking despair.

P.S. Before you crack another "hilarious" Norfolk joke, Drew, the reason that the kid is a humongous cunt is not because he is the product of incest between my sister and I.

Not ONLY because of that, but it helps.