CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child Prodigy Musicians

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

I was going to put this in the CC Music exchange, but I chose to give this little Keith Moon rising yank his own thread.  I was watching some old Ginger Baker clips on YouTube, and this little cunt springs up.  Fuck me, he does have a go on the skins.  What gets on my tits, is he isn't even 10 years old yet.  I think right now, he is only 8!  Check out some of his work if you feel so bored or remotely curious....  http://www.averydrummer.com/

Mostly yank tosh, but he does some excellent work playing John Bonham, vintage Def Lep, Rush, and some cretinous metal...still, he's been at it since he was 3, and his parents have obviously spared the rod, and dumped a rather sophisticated drum kit in his lap.  No child should demonstrate this level of ability so early on, as it can only end with an ego of such cuntitude that he will either die by being beaten up by his peers or drinking himself into an early grave trying to impress classmates and various jealous cunts that won't be able to pass basic auto repair shop.  

While most of us enjoy the extra hour snuggled up in bed with our lovers, you're up and away tapping out shit upon shit. One would think that purely, as a numbers game, something you write will eventually raise a smile. No. 

That's a super new avatar! Dope. 

Guest luke swarm

While most of us enjoy the extra hour snuggled up in bed with our lovers, you're up and away tapping out shit upon shit. One would think that purely, as a numbers game, something you write will eventually raise a smile. No. 

Someday when I grow up Frank, I want to be a sexual tyrannosaurus.....just like you.

Guest Wizardsleeve

You finally raised enough money to purchase the blow up doll repair kit, then?  I did say it was all a bunch of shit, and the little cunt was mixed in with documentary clips of Ginger Baker.  Get yourself sorted Frank.  The jabs will help with mental acuity, you daft old twat.  

Child prodigies? What could possibly go wrong?

250px-Michael-jackson-young-red.jpg

If he'd only died as nature intended by a dried-up flyblown waterhole at the age of two, the world would been spared the indignity of "Earth Song".

yes , him and the famiglia did some quality stuff back in the day ....  and yet all the time you just knew he was a cunt in waiting .

The normal dross from the sites very own cocksucker. Ever thought of contributing something worthwhile to the site? Like suicide .

I was going to put this in the CC Music exchange, but I chose to give this little Keith Moon rising yank his own thread.  I was watching some old Ginger Baker clips on YouTube, and this little cunt springs up.  Fuck me, he does have a go on the skins.  What gets on my tits, is he isn't even 10 years old yet.  I think right now, he is only 8!  Check out some of his work if you feel so bored or remotely curious....  http://www.averydrummer.com/

Mostly yank tosh, but he does some excellent work playing John Bonham, vintage Def Lep, Rush, and some cretinous metal...still, he's been at it since he was 3, and his parents have obviously spared the rod, and dumped a rather sophisticated drum kit in his lap.  No child should demonstrate this level of ability so early on, as it can only end with an ego of such cuntitude that he will either die by being beaten up by his peers or drinking himself into an early grave trying to impress classmates and various jealous cunts that won't be able to pass basic auto repair shop.  

A talented little fucker and no mistake but that's offset by naming Kiss as one of his favourite bands.

That's a cunt in any circumstances.

A talented little fucker and no mistake but that's offset by naming Kiss as one of his favourite bands.

His latest video is an Iron Maiden song. Which is quite fitting as they are Heavy Rock for kids. I love my rock music but these cunts just piss me off.

Guest nobgobbler

Child prodigies? What could possibly go wrong?

250px-Michael-jackson-young-red.jpg

If he'd only died as nature intended by a dried-up flyblown waterhole at the age of two, the world would been spared the indignity of "Earth Song".

and some.

if you snuck out an hour earlier your arse hole would not now resemble a chewed orange. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Kiss should not be allowed to call themselves musicians. They made the bulk of their money by merchandise sales and selling their never ending lineup soap opera for "triumphant return" tours where the sloppiest of cunts paint their faces and praise adolescent abilities of the four greedy cunts who can't even stand each other's existence. 

Kiss should not be allowed to call themselves musicians. They made the bulk of their money by merchandise sales and selling their never ending lineup soap opera for "triumphant return" tours where the sloppiest of cunts paint their faces and praise adolescent abilities of the four greedy cunts who can't even stand each other's existence. 

You sure you dont mean Fleetwood Mac?

What the video fails to show is Bill Ward, taking him out on a gigantic bender - and I mean one of his Venice Beach jobs, just after Dio replaced Ozzy - before breaking him into tiny little pieces, purely by playing him the rhythm section of 'War Pigs' at volume eleven.

As yes Bill Ward,the one to get completely and utterly fucked up the arse by that cunt Sharon Osbourne on the Black Sabbath reunion.

She should keep her fucking nose out of everything.

As yes Bill Ward,the one to get completely and utterly fucked up the arse by that cunt Sharon Osbourne on the Black Sabbath reunion.

She should keep her fucking nose out of everything.

Child prodigy to Sharon Osboure having her nose up Bill Wards arse in 40-odd steps - less if you discount all the fucking arsehole cunt wank shit stuff about Frank (whoever he is)

This place blows my mind sometimes!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Joggers, there are several young prodigy types, a couple of girl drummers beating the skins to various metal acts, but the young lad has developed a look to his playing, which sets him at the top of the young cunt pyramid. 

Sharon Osbourne's sprog never had a fucking chance, she has no place in this conversation.