CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Moaning tourists in Sharm El Sheikh

cuntspotter

It's incredible how a bit of sun can change one's mindset. Fancy a pint?

If your buying but no gay bars.

Yes of course,You're.

Thank you for pointing out my mistake once again.

Edited by Snatch

Bomb on plane or shit servicing. Either way you end up fucking dead. If Putin wants a tip, I would say kill every cunt with a beard, every cunt who didn't have bacon butties for brekkie and any other fucker between Cyprus and Sharjah just to make sure.

Edited by Manky
cunttype

Bomb on plane or shit servicing. Either way you end up fucking dead. If Putin wants a tip, I would say kill every cunt with a beard, every cunt who didn't have bacon butties for brekkie and any other fucker between Cyprus and Sharjah just to make sure.

Frank has a beard....I think.

More like literal bum fluff that has accumulated over the years from excessively rim jobing Judge.  

He tells us he has a beard and you know Frank, he wouldn't bullshit us.

Guest luke swarm

I agree...best to handle this in a logical and even handed way.....may I also suggest  that the Cyprus to sharjah zone is extended north to include luton   

Edited by luke swarm

Guest DingTheRioja

It was custom-built. However, it carries no certificate of health & safety. Mind you, after a few pints who gives a fuck.

He's got leiderhosen on.. that's all the Elf and Safety I can cope with in one sitting...

Oh how we laughed!

..yes.. while pointing all the while...

The outsiders are peeping in at the window.

Well time to pull a big fucking MOONIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't know about you bawsey, but I'll donate £70 to Cunts Corner if it's proven there was a beurrrmbe on that plane. 

A whole week of benefits money? You must be confident.

I'll be snorkelling in 2017 in the Red Sea marine park I might even receive some Commandments from the Lord in such an holy country?

Love ProfB XXX:ph34r:

Hopefully He will command you to brutally kill yourself, although I know that it is forbidden for one of God's children to take their own lives. However, as you are undoubtedly the end result of an unholy union between Joey Deacon and one of the lesser sub-saharan ape species, you don't really count as a creature of the Lord. So hopefully you'll be hearing from Him soon.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

Hopefully He will command you to brutally kill yourself, although I know that it is forbidden for one of God's children to take their own lives. However, as you are undoubtedly the end result of an unholy union between Joey Deacon and one of the lesser sub-saharan ape species, you don't really count as a creature of the Lord. So hopefully you'll be hearing from Him soon.

Joey Deacon...fuck I haven't heard that name in years....when I was at school in the 70s it was one of the insults we regularly used.....you fucking Joey Deacon was heard all the time in the schoolyard.....I think it was after a documentary was broadcast about this extraordinary but unfortunate chap.

Brings back so many unhappy memories. 

Joey Deacon...fuck I haven't heard that name in years....when I was at school in the 70s it was one of the insults we regularly used.....you fucking Joey Deacon was heard all the time in the schoolyard.....I think it was after a documentary was broadcast about this extraordinary but unfortunate chap.

Brings back so many unhappy memories. 

Joey is a top cuss. I call my manager a Joey all the time. excellent way of slating someone and most cunts (Like my stupid manager.) don't know what it means.

Guest luke swarm

Joey is a top cuss. I call my manager a Joey all the time. excellent way of slating someone and most cunts (Like my stupid manager.) don't know what it means.

he was an unfortunate fellow who had cerebral palsy.....the world had  him marked down as an imbecile, a bit like Frank but another chap learned to talk to him. Turned out that behind the disability he was a very bright individual....alas the same cannot be said of Francis who talks like a moron and is to all intents and purposes a  genuine spaz.      

Edited by luke swarm

he was an unfortunate fellow who had cerebral palsy.....the world had  him marked down as an imbecile, a bit like Frank but another chap learned to talk to him. Turned out that behind the disability he was a very bright individual....alas the same cannot be said of Francis who talks like a moron and is to all intents and purposes a  genuine spaz.      

couldn't have been too bright, he lost his shoe. Anyhow everyone knows ernie was the brains of the outfit.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 7 November 2015 at 13:03:55, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sure you won't be too concerned, but wasn't that the site of some recent shark attacks? Isn't the Lord sorta saying "don't swim and don't fly at Sharm El Sheikh"?

On 7 November 2015 at 11:51:57, ProfB said:

I'll be snorkelling in 2017 in the Red Sea marine park I might even receive some Commandments from the Lord in such an holy country?

Thou shalt not be such a universal fucking cunt.

Thou shalt connect your snorkel to your car exhaust.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 7 November 2015 at 11:51:57, ProfB said:

It's 65 ft?

Read this in me holiday brochure::ph34r:

A fast-developing Egyptian beach resort, Sharm el Sheikh has become a popular Red Sea cruise call, too. On the southern tip of the Sinai Peninsula where the Gulf of Aqaba meets the Straits of Tiran, the sheltered waters are simply crystal clear and just asking to be swum, snorkelled or dived in from the pristine, sandy beaches. There are a variety of glass-bottomed and other boat trips on offer, too.

Even better for snorkellers and divers is the Marine National Park, the first in the Red Sea, at nearby Ras Mohammed. Here there are coral reefs and gardens which attract just the most beautiful exotic fish. Other visitors will want to visit St Catherines Monastery in the foothills of Mount Sinai where Moses received the Ten Commandments.  Founded in the 6th Century, it is the oldest Christian monastery in the world.

As you're a sheep- Go unto the mountain top and sacrifice yourself you fucking bleating cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

I'm off to Brussels next week.

I've got my letter of complaint ready to send to the British government should I get caught up in a terrorist incident.

It's not like its entirely my choice to go there.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm off to Brussels next week.

I've got my letter of complaint ready to send to the British government should I get caught up in a terrorist incident.

It's not like its entirely my choice to go there.

The Belgians are pretty decent people so nobody there will like you.

Guest Bill Stickers
34 minutes ago, Manky said:

The Belgians are pretty decent people so nobody there will like you.

What are you basing this off? A Guylian advert you read on the back of a Big Issue?