CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntzil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Bill Stickers

Adding my two pennorth to this existential debate as to the very nature of our little group.

Why not force all new posters to make their first ten (fuck it fifty) posts about this 'Frank' character?

That'll prove they fit right in, can talk a lot of inconsequential bollocks and totally hijack any thread with comedic potential.

He says, directing the discussion towards Frank.

Fucking drongo.

Guest luke swarm

Anyway you need more pricks here. I'm a prick.

I beg to differ sir.......you are a cunt and a quite large one at that. Put some work into your offerings you wanksplash.......this one is pathetic......welcome aboard the cunt charabanc.   

Guest DingTheRioja

does anyone know what the fuck Mankys on about? ....including Manky

I do....

First they came for my neighbours, and I shouted "that's the cunt who posted " bottom" on cunts corner"

Load of bollocks  I'm grown up and can tell some cunt with an axe to grind from some total dick game for a laugh on this site. I'm offended by people who get offended.

You don't come on a site called Cunts Corner and expect to have coffee and cake made for you, a pair of nice fluffy slippers and the biggest, comfiest armchair right in front of the fire...

...if you do, then fuck off and stick those polyester slippers in the fire (whilest on said feet), pour boiling coffee down your grots and tease the doberman with the cake...

Poor fucking me. 

Its not the end of the world, cunts. Still, shite though nom might be, those three words still has distracted your pea brained Cunts from your auto-frottage suffice to post 50 odd replies to my shite

Anyway you need more pricks here. I'm a prick.

Slag the new Cunts off and yes moderators don't be old bitches.... 

Cunts.  Not pricks.  There is a difference, if you didn't know....

Gonna spend all your days asking if 'you want extra fries with that' then aintcher?

What kind of an attitude is that to go out on your shield with young lady? Get some libellous abuse in double quick....stuff about Joanna Lumley having a rubber nipsy!

I knew that anyway. She told me. When we were cruising down the Nile. Marvellous

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, bill_stickers said:

Quincy is online at the minute. Perhaps he could speak for himself, and let us all know how hurt and scarred he is.

Do speak up Quincy old boy.

It is really very intimidating , what, with all these big cocks busting their muck hither and thither. 

whats a cunt to do ?

5 hours ago, MikeD said:

That's been my thoughts for a while but being fairly new I didn't want to get involved and after all, it is only a website which anyone is free to leave at any time. It was just that my mind slipped back to that comment and while being from Frank it is easily ignored, although he's got a history of dishing out abuse, being banned and inevitably coming back again, I just wondered where the line is drawn. The line depends on the mood of the day it appears.

You're a worrier, aren't you Mike? Little things swimming around your thick fucking nut as you lay in bed at night wide eyed, repeating over and over again... 'it's only a website, it's only a website'. 

Suffer you little wet fuck. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You're a worrier, aren't you Mike? Little things swimming around your thick fucking nut as you lay in bed at night wide eyed, repeating over and over again... 'it's only a website, it's only a website'. 

Suffer you little wet fuck. 

I owe you a like, you despicable cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, DingTheReaper! said:

I do....

You don't come on a site called Cunts Corner and expect to have coffee and cake made for you, a pair of nice fluffy slippers and the biggest, comfiest armchair right in front of the fire...

...if you do, then fuck off and stick those polyester slippers in the fire (whilest on said feet), pour boiling coffee down your grots and tease the doberman with the cake...

Cunts.  Not pricks.  There is a difference, if you didn't know....

Do I need to get into pricks fuck assholes AND cunts?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You're not your usual affable self tonight, Franco. What's wrong old friend?

I've had a long drive today, decs. Marseille to Burgundy.. 500km. They've closed the restaurant and I'm in the bar listening to a couple of old English cunts talking grapes. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Frank. said:

I've had a long drive today, decs. Marseille to Burgundy.. 500km. They've closed the restaurant and I'm in the bar listening to a couple of old English cunts talking grapes. 

Oh , oh -I've been talking to the ambassador about his rochet, after me and Cresilla were SIMPLY  ENCHANTED by the wonderful terroir of of of ... oh you  insufferable fag8 , it's so simply AWFUL they closed the restaurant on your Brian Sewell ass

fuck me

9 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh , oh -I've been talking to the ambassador about his rochet, after me and Cresilla were SIMPLY  ENCHANTED by the wonderful terroir of of of ... oh you  insufferable fag8 , it's so simply AWFUL they closed the restaurant on your Brian Sewell ass

fuck me

I think it's time for your medication, "newbie".

52 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Given the bars you prefer to frequent, they were probably referring to the effect that the previous evening's chuffing had on their arse grapes.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I beg to differ sir.......you are a cunt and a quite large one at that. Put some work into your offerings you wanksplash.......this one is pathetic......welcome aboard the cunt charabanc.   

I've only got started you cunt 

But, cheers cunt 

image.jpeg