CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mum finds shocking discovery in Iceland bananas

Neil

This is what the story said:-

She found a cocoon of spider eggs on the banana, so went online to investigate. What she discovered inspired panic: they were the eggs of the Brazilian Wandering spider, which is the most venomous spider in the world and can kill within two hours. The spider can kill with a single bite, and has an unusual side effect of giving men a painful erection that can last for four hours.

Mrs N has just ordered me a fucking crateful in the hope that the four hour side effect comes before the 2 hour one!....fucking bitch!

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When Mrs. D tries to stuff her stupid fucking face with my popcorn at the cinema, she often finds a suprise in the form of my cock sticking through the bottom of the box.

does she ever complain that they are too salty? 

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Oh fuck it, it's only little!

kerry_katona-topless_2007_09-005.jpg

She's looking better than she did a while back in that photo... I know that's not saying much, but hey.. this is the nice new Me..!!

58 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You filthy dirty cunt , I'm eating here.

You were eating.... were

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

When Mrs. D tries to stuff her stupid fucking face with my popcorn at the cinema, she often finds a suprise in the form of my cock sticking through the bottom of the box.

What's the surpise? That she found it or that you manged to get it to show through 0.25mm of waxed card?

3 hours ago, neil298 said:

This is what the story said:-

She found a cocoon of spider eggs on the banana, so went online to investigate. What she discovered inspired panic: they were the eggs of the Brazilian Wandering spider, which is the most venomous spider in the world and can kill within two hours. The spider can kill with a single bite, and has an unusual side effect of giving men a painful erection that can last for four hours.

Mrs N has just ordered me a fucking crateful in the hope that the four hour side effect comes before the 2 hour one!....fucking bitch!

True Story : I opened a box of bananas when I was a kid working in the local supermarket, this fucking huge hairy spider bigger than my hand jumped up and ran across the shed flat out...

It was, however, not as fucking fast as I was... not by a long fucking shot... Hussein fucking who Bolt?

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

I read it 3 hours after he posted , that made it present tense you fucking smart arse cunt. True story ? , bollocks .

*whoosh*

I meant you were probably puking.....

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I read it when he posted it. My mrs was eating then and she's still eating now. 

I still am.... mini pork pies atm...

Guest DingTheRioja
51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that "at the moment", or "ass to mouth"? When it comes to mini pork pies that's not something you want to be ambiguous about!

That's very much up to the individual pie eater...

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that "at the moment", or "ass to mouth"? When it comes to mini pork pies that's not something you want to be ambiguous about!

Excellent baws!

I just shat a pasty

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

sicki alert... ⚠ 

"oh God!" I groaned, "I can't stop it, I'm going to explode...."

"Do it on my tits" she gasped.

"Are you sure?" I said.

"Yes," she replied. 

And the moral is, if you've got diarrhoea it's best to be specific. 

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

And they say romance is dead.