CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele.

Hokey Gingers

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wish the fog horn voiced cunt would “shuffle” off this mortal coil. Plastic popularist shite for the uneducated, unintelligent, unemployed masses. I hope listening to it gives them cancer. 

Music used to be fun...

"HELLO LONDON! WE ARE SCORPIONS... ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICAAAAANE!

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

She demanded the removal of the "Shuffle" option from albums on Spotify, because "We don't create albums with so much care and thought into our track listing for no reason". Fair enough, to paraphrase Sheldon Cooper, "I prefer to let Adele disappoint me in the order she intended."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-59365019

I should imagine I wouldn't need any buttons apart from 'off' when this funereal sounding balloon pollutes my airwaves. 

Guest judgetwi

This Tottenham slapper is massive in America, a much bigger deal than over here. Adele is basically Karen, she appeals to middle class Yank “sakker moms” who only want blokes to spunk up their fannies and provide them with their kids and spending the rest of their lives paying for them. I don’t know if she is the real Karen deal or an image carefully constructed by her management team.

Either way you can make shitloads of money from 1st world guilt and 1st world misery. 

My advice to any young man is....when you hear Adele’s warbling run like fuck and don’t look back.

On 21/11/2021 at 21:58, judgetwi said:

This Tottenham slapper is massive in America, a much bigger deal than over here. Adele is basically Karen, she appeals to middle class Yank “sakker moms” who only want blokes to spunk up their fannies and provide them with their kids and spending the rest of their lives paying for them. I don’t know if she is the real Karen deal or an image carefully constructed by her management team.

Either way you can make shitloads of money from 1st world guilt and 1st world misery. 

My advice to any young man is....when you hear Adele’s warbling run like fuck and don’t look back.

Before you get your gay as fuck little ringlets in a twist, I'd like to point out that she married a Jew. This is the second time in as many posts that you've cunted someone you shouldn't, surely she's righteous among the nations?

I'm starting to suspect you might actually be a Muslim, it would explain your penchant for kebabs. I'd say that your crippling alcoholism would be a bit of a paradox if this were the case, but you've always been a bit of a hypocrite, haven't you fat boy?

Idiot.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Before you get your gay as fuck little ringlets in a twist, I'd like to point out that she married a Jew. This is the second time in as many posts that you've cunted someone you shouldn't, surely she's righteous among the nations?

I'm starting to suspect you might actually be a Muslim, it would explain your penchant for kebabs. I'd say that your crippling alcoholism would be a bit of a paradox if this were the case, but you've always been a bit of a hypocrite, haven't you fat boy?

Idiot.

Married a brother you say? Well the slagheap comes from Tottenham so that’s hardly surprising. According to Wiki they divorced in March. So this cunt walked away from all that money? Are you sure he’s a Jew, Countryboy ? Doesn’t sound right to me.

Guest Lairy Larry
On 21/11/2021 at 21:58, judgetwi said:

I wonder if she takes it up the chuff.

On 23/11/2021 at 13:25, judgetwi said:

Married a brother you say? Well the slagheap comes from Tottenham so that’s hardly surprising. According to Wiki they divorced in March. So this cunt walked away from all that money? Are you sure he’s a Jew, Countryboy ? Doesn’t sound right to me.

He probably told her he was Daniel Levy and owned a mediocre football team in N17. 

32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

To be honest Neil, it shows how bad things are when I have to Google the name of the team they lose to, because I've never heard of the bastards. 

Who the fuck is this Ralph Rangocock idiot Utd have just appointed as their new manager?

I've never heard of the cunt, but it appears that they're that desperate to emulate Liverpool they've basically found some German cunt with glasses and are now pretending he's Jurgen Klopp.

What a pathetic joke of a club, I'm really enjoying watching their slow decline into irrelevance, it couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Who the fuck is this Ralph Rangocock idiot Utd have just appointed as their new manager?

I've never heard of the cunt, but it appears that they're that desperate to emulate Liverpool they've basically found some German cunt with glasses and are now pretending he's Jurgen Klopp.

What a pathetic joke of a club, I'm really enjoying watching their slow decline into irrelevance, it couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

Agreed. They’re not the same club that I played for in the late eighties, that’s for sure.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Klopp says he's the dogs bollocks in Germany as he's made Leipzig and another kraut team into class teams and united are lucky to have him. He's probably taking the piss 

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Klopp says he's the dogs bollocks in Germany as he's made Leipzig and another kraut team into class teams and united are lucky to have him. He's probably taking the piss 

I've read this from numerous sports journalists, the same journalists who have wanked their maggots over Utd for decades and provided them with biased and unfair coverage.

If he's so fucking good why has he never had a top job until now at 63 years of age? Fucking Utd are a joke, no doubt their next manager will be a little bald Spaniard who vaguely looks like Guardiola.

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

So, which club did you play for in the late eighties?

He was a nippy winger for Queen of the South until he was snapped up by Stenhousemuir. They still speak of him till this day on the streets of wherever the fuck Stenhousemuir is. 

They nicknamed him "Jigsaw' because he went to pieces in the box 

• Like 1