CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tim Peake's music taste.

Guest MikeD

1 minute ago, Charlie Hunt said:

So that's all that the self-styled head of the welcoming committee has to offer? How many members in your committee Bill? Just you? Perhaps you've taken the committee as far as you can, and it's time to hand over the reins to someone with fresh ideas? Or any fucking ideas. Or maybe it's a lifetime position, in which case this is an opportunity to really do the decent thing, and shuffle yourself off this mortal coil, to the benefit of all humanity.

Well done old chap. I can only apologise for Slackers tardy response. I am truly embarrassed . You will go far on this forum.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

However, I could still paint a picture of you. If you position a canvas on a boat directly beneath me, then it would be covered by my death throes excreta, and should be a pretty good likeness.

Perhaps, if your arsehole had the standard width of a heterosexual mans ring piece. However, the gaping, fist ruined chasm that you spew your faeces out of, would ensure a wider spattering, rendering any precision shitting nigh on impossible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I would have thought that you were a fan as well, what with your cunt of a mother posing as second drooling hound on the right. 

My taste in art, like music, is pretty eclectic. For example, I'd pay good money for a self-portrait of you hanging your fucking self from the Severn bridge.

Not the six or the eight bridge?

I know....fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

A large canvas would be apppropriate. A huge fucking brown-splattered fresco, to represent the fact that you're such a massive mess of shite.

Implicit confirmation that you have an arsehole like a yawning crocodile. You'll be sending PM's of your maggot before the end of the day.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Charlie Hunt said:

So that's all that the self-styled head of the welcoming committee has to offer? How many members in your committee Bill? Just you? Perhaps you've taken the committee as far as you can, and it's time to hand over the reins to someone with fresh ideas? Or any fucking ideas. Or maybe it's a lifetime position, in which case this is an opportunity to really do the decent thing, and shuffle yourself off this mortal coil, to the benefit of all humanity.

I admit it was a little lackluster. Perhaps with my new-found sympathy for pathetic new cunts, I will be put forward for an official moderator position, rather than spending my days tragically giving myself titles and positions that don't exist. 

If I did become a moderator though Mr Hunt, please bear in mind that the first thing I would do is locate the rough area in which you live using your IP address, and then proceed at night to sneak into everyone's houses within a significant radius, shit in their mouths and fuck their domesticated pets.

18 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

A large canvas would be apppropriate. A huge fucking brown-splattered fresco, to represent the fact that you're such a massive mess of shite.

What is this utter rubbish ? Obviously looking at your profile pic I can safely assume you are suffering from sickle cell , your hemoglobin is not carrying the full amount of oxygen to your brain.

Why not save yourself from a lifetime of misery and end it now , by getting a mate to nail you to a wooden cross, well it is Christmas.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

People killed in that manner tend to resurrect themselves three days later. You sound like you want to worship me. I recognise that I've got off to a pretty good start on this forum Eddie, but deification is going too far.

Rubbish in every way. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Charlie Hunt said:

I've always viewed the second coming as a chance to make up for the disappointment caused by the first.

But you're right, you will not have to wait two millenia for more of my insightful thoughts. That's too long a time to expect someone to disappear. Though I am hopeful that you will consider spending 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness.

Fuck me I am slow, my turn to "welcome" charlie hunt. As there will be a lot of drunk drivers about, perhaps you should put on some dark clothes and go for a walk on the motorway wearing a blindfold. Welcome, merry christmas, fuck off!

1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm not saying I want Mr Peake to go the way of the Challenger spacecraft on his way home, but I'm also not saying I don't want that to happen.

Being launched from Kazakhstan I'm surprised it got there in the first place. I'd rather put my faith in EasyJet to get me to fucking space.

• 3 weeks later...

This cunt's doing a space walk today and fuck me sideways but I've never seen a more childish and condescending news report than the one just delivered by the BBC's talent vacuum (geddit?) Pallab Ghosh.

The real news as far as I can see is that Tim has been up there for a month now without taking a dump. At least I presume he hasn't, because it would surely have been shown live as their lead story, and there's no way The Sun would pass up the chance of a headline rhyming "Brit" and "Shit".

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt's doing a space walk today and fuck me sideways but I've never seen a more childish and condescending news report than the one just delivered by the BBC's talent vacuum (geddit?) Pallab Ghosh.

The real news as far as I can see is that Tim has been up there for a month now without taking a dump. At least I presume he hasn't, because it would surely have been shown live as their lead story, and there's no way The Sun would pass up the chance of a headline rhyming "Brit" and "Shit".

The only thing that could possibly have made this worse is it being presented by that perma-grinning twat Brian Cox and Dara O'Briain.

When you think about it, what he is doing is pretty fucking amazing but trust the BBC to reduce it to the level of fucking CBeebies.