CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Osman

Ape™️

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Where do you stand on philosophy, Ancient Greek or  a bit of Neichze?

My second Doctorate is in Comparative Twentieth Century Philosophical Systems, but you've got to know your Greek foundations first, obviously. Coincidentally, the very first thing they teach you is how to spell Nietzsche. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

My second Doctorate is in Comparative Twentieth Century Philosophical Systems, but you've got to know your Greek foundations first, obviously. Coincidentally, the very first thing they teach you is how to spell Nietzsche. 

Imagine if you ordered a berber remnant from Carpet Shite and they delivered one of these buggers?

maxresdefault.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if you ordered a berber remnant from Carpet Shite and they delivered one of these buggers?

maxresdefault.jpg

It would be be even worse if you walked into a Barber shop and found out that there was a spelling error on the sign. You might be clever Ratty but that is trap that you would have walked right into.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

A Shepard? Are you being biblical, Ratty?

A worse thing happened to my Auntie Dot when she bought a German Shepherd by mail order and this turned up

Rumunia_5806.jpg