CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Bowie

Neil

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No doubt Bowie's funeral will turn into a poofter, drug abuser and weirdo event of the year.

A ticket for Alfie !

See you both there. I'll be wearing lambskin chaps and playing with my balls like Jareth from labyrinth.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No doubt Bowie's funeral will turn into a poofter, drug abuser and weirdo event of the year.

A ticket for Alfie !

That sounds more like your wedding to the judge.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I heard he purchased a lottery ticket for Saturday nights draw. Obviously he can't claim it now can he.

You fucking stupid cunt.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

What is all this platitudinous RIP bollocks all about. We had too much of it on here when that geezer from motorhead snuffed it and now more on this thread. It's not a book of condolence...............this is CC for fucks sake.

Yes. We all know that being dead is the ultimate cunt, though sometimes the loathsome " Gurt" posts some shit that makes me think it's second place.

Guest Wizardsleeve
40 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

What is all this platitudinous RIP bollocks all about. We had too much of it on here when that geezer from motorhead snuffed it and now more on this thread. It's not a book of condolence...............this is CC for fucks sake.

Hear hear!  Well said, PK.  Insipid vomit inducing drivel, the lot of it. 

2 hours ago, nocti said:

Oh absolutely. The sudden outpouring of bottled up grief for celebrities that everybody suddenly cares about really twists my dick. But as much as I respect Baws, the 'Jazz' comment was fucking out of order.

All I'm saying is, if I'd read one more pre-implosion comment from The Artist Formerly Known As Jazz about his hand brushed paintings and how he once got to use the same roll of toilet paper as Bowie my fucking head would have exploded like those cunts in "Scanners".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

All I'm saying is, if I'd read one more pre-implosion comment from The Artist Formerly Known As Jazz about his hand brushed paintings and how he once got to use the same roll of toilet paper as Bowie my fucking head would have exploded like those cunts in "Scanners".

who is formerly known as Jazz?

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's a rumour going around that it wasn't cancer, but he electrocuted himself rewiring his apartment. Apparently the coroner said "The man failed to earth"!

Coat?

11 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I laughed like fuck when I heard Bowie had died.

I'm entitled to, being a gnome. 

Guest Ahriman
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I take it he never told you about that time he managed to out drink Lemmy at the rainbow bar, taught Ronnie James Dio how to sing, or how he was the original founding member of the Beatles.

Usual shit when someone famous dies, everyone grieving for some cunt they've never met.

"RIP brother" and bollocks like that.

Fuck me, imagine if he was a Scouser. He'd have a fucking state funeral and six months of mourning.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Fuck me, imagine if he was a Scouser. He'd have a fucking state funeral and six months of mourning.

And a 20 year £250 million inquest.

I like Bowie, he was part of the music scene I liked in my teens, and was certainly a prolific singer and writer involved in lots ofstuff, Mott the Hoople, Lou Reed etc. He will be missed but keep things in perspective. People die and its not the end of the world.

His fucking knob cheese would be more creative than half the cunts on here. There again, what wouldn't.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

who is formerly known as Jazz?

No-one - it was just a play on words.

I did wonder briefly about ProfB, but the lack of Jib Jabs is a bit of a contraindication. Besides, Jazz was funny once (just once, on the 12th of November, 2014, as I recall) and ProfB has so far shown no signs of matching that accomplishment.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I did wonder briefly about ProfB, but the lack of Jib Jabs is a bit of a contraindication. Besides, Jazz was funny once (just once, on the 12th of November, 2014, as I recall) and ProfB has so far shown no signs of matching that accomplishment.

Prof was almost funny when it went into meltdown a few months ago...

..but that was laughing at, not with.... so doensn;t really count...

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

To be fair baws, jazz did at least put a stupendous amount of effort into his posts. He claimed to have a successful business, so how in hell he found the time to produce those caricatures is beyond me.