CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rupert Murdoch to marry Jerry Hall.

Guest MikeD

Fuck me, what next?

So what attracted you to the billionaire Rupe.......

Oh fuck, I can't be arsed. What a fucking farce but she'll probably do alright out of it.

Fucking hooker.

5 minutes ago, nocti said:

A corrupt sentient ballbag marrying a leeching tranny with a cunt like a ripped welly; united through their shared love of fucking people for money. What a fucking fairy tale. I hope they both die in a fire.

There's so much plastic in her she'll burn for fucking days.

Guest luke swarm
40 minutes ago, MikeD said:

And she looks like a chicken without the feathers.

You would though wouldn't you Mike........

That's Jerry isn't too bad looking either. Thought I would add that before any other cunt 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

You would though wouldn't you Mike........

That's Jerry isn't too bad looking either. Thought I would add that before any other cunt 

Both a pair of dried-up, wrinkly bastards, it would be like shagging an empty crisp packet.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I actually feel sorry for old Rupert. If that horse-faced cunt is all he can get for a billion quid then money truly can't buy happiness.

Probably a challenge for her.

"Now, could I get someone whose skin has sagged more than Mick Jagger?"

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I actually feel sorry for old Rupert. If that horse-faced cunt is all he can get for a billion quid then money truly can't buy happiness.

Well she doesn't go for blokes based on their looks. must be their personality...

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Probably a challenge for her.

"Now, could I get someone whose skin has sagged more than Mick Jagger?"

Bit of a cheat though, Murdoch has got about 10 stone more flesh to sag, so he's bound to win that competition....

I thought they were about the same age, turns out Jerry Hall is only 59!!

I know being with Jagger all those years would age someone but fuck me, she looks like she's been dug up.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

He is a ruthless and in my view, amoral cunt. She, in my opinion is a ghastly good time gal. They were made for each other.

The best I could wish Rupert is a painful and lingering disease.......too much power in one mans hands and he is corrupted totally. Fortunately his offspring are thick as mince so hopefully when he moves on his corrupt and fascist media empire will splinter and die.

I read that Tony Blair had an improper relationship with his previous wife, Wendy Deng and that's why the marriage disintegrated.......Tony has been getting a lot of bad press lately,I wonder why that is . Blair is an ubercunt but no individual should be allowed to use the press for personal vendettas.....unless its the government of course.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Murdoch looks like he is wearing a loose old leather flying helmet, if he stood in a wind tunnel he would still look the same. Bulldog chewing a wasp (Ms Hall) and an old sack of spanners. Ugliest thing I have seen in years, well since I last saw my cock before I put on weight.

The goldigging little Ho. Seriously, how the fuck can anyone want Murdoch? He is Monty burns in the (saggy.) flesh.

Though I bet when he says "Release the hounds." Jerry will come bursting out, gnashers at the ready.