CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Return of Robot Wars.

Decimus

So this shower of fucking shit is being resurrected. From what I can remember, all I found interesting about it first time around was Phillipa Forester's tits. 

The main question is, will the BBC let Craig "40 hits on a crack pipe" Charles resume hosting duties for what is essentially a kids show? They have no qualms about noncing at the BBC, but they think drugs are baaaaaadddd.

Anyway, in case Craig isn't invited back, here's a picture of him doing what he does best to keep you all going.

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So this shower of fucking shit is being resurrected. From what I can remember, all I found interesting about it first time around was Phillipa Forester's tits. 

The main question is, will the BBC let Craig "40 hits on a crack pipe" Charles resume hosting duties for what is essentially a kids show? They have no qualms about noncing at the BBC, but they think drugs are baaaaaadddd.

Anyway, in case Craig isn't invited back, here's a picture of him doing what he does best to keep you all going.

IMG-20160115-WA0001.jpg

That's Fred West isn't it?

And if I want Jonathan Pearce shouting over-the-top hyperbole about a destructive machine with all the grace and mobility of a gored robot, then I'll listen to him commentating on Per Metersacker.

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

all I found interesting about it first time around was Phillipa Forester's tits. 

Which makes you the only heterosexual who ever watched the program. I doubt any other audience members even knew what a girl was.

Guest uncleBolly

Wheelchair wars would be compulsive viewing in my household myself and my horrendously unappealing wife take great pleasure in mocking the afflicted 

i once met Craig Charles in St Georges Hall in Liverpool when i was doing some tile restoration he was filming some Capital of culture shit  i can confirm he is not as black in real life

3 hours ago, uncleBolly said:

Wheelchair wars would be compulsive viewing in my household myself and my horrendously unappealing wife take great pleasure in mocking the afflicted 

i once met Craig Charles in St Georges Hall in Liverpool when i was doing some tile restoration he was filming some Capital of culture shit  i can confirm he is not as black in real life

Can I borrow your wife to scare the pigeons off my fields of winter wheat.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 January 2016 at 4:38 PM, witheredscrote said:

Can I borrow your wife to scare the pigeons off my fields of winter wheat.

She would probably eat most of it, the hungry greedy sow.