CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paying £480 for sex with a Norwich 13 year old

Neil

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

As if you'd have resisted if he didn't ask permission. You Pepe le Peu sounding and smelling froggy cunt. 

What type of fucking broadband service are you running if you can smell unwashed garlic crunchers through it. I would have thought anything would have been better than the stale sweat and jism odours from your crummy bedsit hovell.

15 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What type of fucking broadband service are you running if you can smell unwashed garlic crunchers through it. I would have thought anything would have been better than the stale sweat and jism odours from your crummy bedsit hovell.

Well done Drew, you've now identified yourself as the stupidest fucking cunt on this site.

Before you think of typing anymore of your shit insults up, please take a long, hard look in the mirror to see the remedial looking back. When your ants' cock size brain has computed that you are indeed looking at your knuckle-dragging self, head butt the mirror, take a broken shard of the glass and slice your wrists and neck, just to be safe that you do the job. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

WellIdone Drew, you've now identif ed yourself as the stupidest fucking cunt on this site.

Before you think of typing anymore of your shit insults up, please take a long, hard look in the mirror to see the remedial looking back. When your ants' cock size brain has computed that you are indeed looking at your knuckle-dragging self, head butt the mirror, take a broken shard of the glass and slice your wrists and neck, just to be safe that you do the job. 

I beg to differ. At the very most i would say 2nd stupidest cunt

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Well done Drew, you've now identified yourself as the stupidest fucking cunt on this site.

He's got your number Drew. If Bubbles is one thing, he's a cracking judge of character.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 25 January 2016 at 8:41 PM, neil298 said:

So some ex tv 'face' pays out nearly 500 quid to shag some Norwich teen?,he should try the Heartsease estate, he could have had an orgy for a tenth of that plus a bottle of white lightning

Law cannot reach where enforcement cannot follow.

Guest judgetwi

You have to wonder at the mentality of cunts who think that paedophilia is a subject for amusement.......especially as they are the same cunts who scream and shout and threaten the nonces with their macho bullshit. I wonder who is the real subject of their ire? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

You have to wonder at the mentality of cunts who think that paedophilia is a subject for amusement.......especially as they are the same cunts who scream and shout and threaten the nonces with their macho bullshit. I wonder who is the real subject of their ire? 

Fuck you. I'm pretty very pretty certain nobody remotely thinks that and it is decidedly poor form for you to suggest it. It is a deserved cunting of the worst cunts in existence. Are you that thick? What are you on about, subject for amusement? Cock. You need a boot. Fuck you. Admin , boot this cunt- not on.

Edited by Quincy Cockfingers
Not fucking on

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Could you please provide a comprehensive list of everything you deem acceptable nomination material? 

We keep falling foul of your judgement, and the last thing we'd ever want to do is offend you.

Fucking pillock. 

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why do you bother with comments like this? All they do is reiterate to everyone, despite already knowing, what a tedious, moaning, misanthropic cunt you are. 

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I think that we are all quite rightly sorry Judge and must collectively offer you our heartfelt apologies. We were not aware that our thoughtless and ill judged comments brought back such horrible flashbacks of the time you spent in care at the orphanage. 

17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The judge is entirely correct. I would have given it a "like" save for his last sentence.

"Hello little girl," I said. "Would you like a puppy?" 

"No thank you," she replied. "I've already eaten." 

It's not easy being a paedophile in Korea. 

There you go, paedophilia and casual racism in one handy package. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I think that we are all quite rightly sorry Judge and must collectively offer you our heartfelt apologies. We were not aware that our thoughtless and ill judged comments brought back such horrible flashbacks of the time you spent in care at the orphanage. 

Forget ProfB,Judge is the resident troll here. He admitted himself quiet a while back he only posts his dreary shit to get responses and to wind up people.

Fucking wanker should have an industrial nailgun set about his japs eye.