CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebola survivor to get MBE

Guest MikeD

Will Pooley, a nurse who worked in Sierra Leone helping to combat the Ebola virus, but who caught the virus and survived, is to receive an MBE.

For the love of fucking, cunting, bastarding fuck, you'll soon be able to get these by winning on a fucking scratch-card.

So you now qualify for an award by being lucky to have the best fucking medical treatment available including a chartered flight back to the UK treating your condition?

Fucking HELL!

Guest DingTheRioja

If she meets the Queen to get it and the old bat dies within, say, 10 years, then I think we have an unequivocal case for treason, still a capital offence.... ( I hope...)

Guest DingTheRioja
6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Fuck me.. if ever a topic became non news over night. Cure found ...... crisis over. Sod the poor cunts who died in a blood and piss sodden heap.

They no longer make "good tele"....

At the risk of courting controversy, perhaps they should occasionally think about handing these gongs out to the cunts who were competent enough at their jobs NOT to catch the fucking disease they were supposed to be curing?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Some of the skanks I've been near and I've never had the clap or crabs, I deserve a knighthood then.

The old Russian Roulette, one day there'll be a bullet in the chamber.

Meaningless trinket from some people who despise you. Usually awarded to crooks and pedos.

I suspect this cunt didn't actually have Ebola, and was drafted in as part of the scare campaign, so hence the worthless award.

I notice we have a new deadly disease, from Brazil this time. I wonder how long it will be before some cunt brings it over here.

9 hours ago, deebom said:

Meaningless trinket from some people who despise you. Usually awarded to crooks and pedos.

I suspect this cunt didn't actually have Ebola, and was drafted in as part of the scare campaign, so hence the worthless award.

I notice we have a new deadly disease, from Brazil this time. I wonder how long it will be before some cunt brings it over here.

The Lambada was bad enough

Guest DingTheRioja
On 29/01/2016 at 9:40 PM, neil298 said:

Some of the skanks I've been near and I've never had the clap or crabs, I deserve a knighthood then.

No, its the skanks who deserve the awards, or custodial sentences.... not sure which...

15 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

Apple,your getting more like ProfB as time goes by. Shut the fuck up about the fucking ashes,save your money and buy a one way ticket back to Australia if you like that much but please,please stop fucking repeating yourself.

Cunt.

20 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

We have the Ashes and that's all that matters.

You are aware that the 'sport' of Golf is for irons?

I realised what I had typed just after I hit submit. I was going to edit it, but I wont, so you can all see what a fucking twat I am.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 01/02/2016 at 1:40 AM, Properkhunt said:

I have survived, MRSA, clostridium difficle, TB, SARS, bird flu, swine flu, CHAV flu and fuck knows how many other viruses during my 26 years service to the sick and afflicted. I'm a god damn miracle of modern science.

Doctors and Nurses never seem to catch much in my experience, must be due to the rampant drug and alcohol abuse they live on... keep telling us it's bad for us, so there's enough left for themselves to self-prescribe...

At least that's my theory...

On 01/02/2016 at 1:40 AM, Properkhunt said:

I have survived, MRSA, clostridium difficle, TB, SARS, bird flu, swine flu, CHAV flu and fuck knows how many other viruses during my 26 years service to the sick and afflicted. I'm a god damn miracle of modern science.

Shame the vCJD got you, but no-one's luck lasts for ever.

John Selwyn Gummer was a cunt.

_39047083_gummer238.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

So Pauline Cafferkey is back in hospital for the 3rd time. If she can't shake this Ebola flu thing what about the 1000's in Africa who are 'cured' .  It really is a cunt but still easier to get rid of than a Barratt home in Norfolk.

I hope they double her National Insurance contributions and make bed blocking a crime. As for Norfolk. Dump all our nuclear and chemical waste there and wait 50 years. Voilà, an under-sea storage facility protected by swarms of 12 fingered freaks with identical DNA.