CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ebola survivor to get MBE

Guest MikeD

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

So Pauline Cafferkey is back in hospital for the 3rd time. If she can't shake this Ebola flu thing what about the 1000's in Africa who are 'cured' .  It really is a cunt but still easier to get rid of than a Barratt home in Norfolk.

Is it too soon to say I hope she dies this time, putting an end to all the cock teasing once and for all?

PS Spot, let me know who reports this post. Usual bung to follow...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is it too soon to say I hope she dies this time, putting an end to all the cock teasing once and for all?

Certain folk in here probably see her as a bigger cock tease spread out on a mortuary slab. Right Eddie?

32 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't know if it is about cock teasing Bawsey. It seems like good old plain and simple attention seeking to me. So many of these north of the border cunts seem to be at it. No offence intended.

4 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

I don't know if it is about cock teasing Bawsey. It seems like good old plain and simple attention seeking to me. So many of these north of the border cunts seem to be at it. No offence intended.

When you know your diet is going to kill you by your thirties anyway, prophylactic measures go out the window. 

• 5 months later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Turns out the stupid Scottish bint may get stripped of her medical credentials for deliberately hiding her symptoms. She should have died just for the sheer audacity and monumental ignorance displayed when potentially exposing hundreds of other people to this disease. 

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Turns out the stupid Scottish bint may get stripped of her medical credentials for deliberately hiding her symptoms. She should have died just for the sheer audacity and monumental ignorance displayed when potentially exposing hundreds of other people to this disease. 

Now hold on, she hasn't even been found guilty yet.

When she is, though, she should be made to pay for her treatment, then re-infected with Ebola and given a dose of Marburg virus for good measure. Best if she's stripped of her ovaries too, without benefit of anaesthetic.

I was on a humanitarian mission, trying to rid the world of alcohol, one pint at a time, when I caught a hangover. The Prime Minister hasn't contacted me about a peerage yet. She must be awfully busy.