CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Small town free masons revisited

cuntspotter

Something I nommed a few years ago........I know a few guys who are masons. They are quite nice chaps and they are always in the paper giving to local charities. But they seem to have ideas above their station. When I was a lad a gang of us were chucking stones in the river and talking when one of the lads said, "My dad is master of the lodge and he says that Masons run the country". One of the other boys replied, "Yeah, but your dad is a fucking coal man". Sums it all up really

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

Something I nommed a few years ago........I know a few guys who are masons. They are quite nice chaps and they are always in the paper giving to local charities. But they seem to have ideas above their station. When I was a lad a gang of us were chucking stones in the river and talking when one of the lads said, "My dad is master of the lodge and he says that Masons run the country". One of the other boys replied, "Yeah, but your dad is a fucking coal man". Sums it all up really

Raining again in Wales today is it ?

Guest DingTheRioja
7 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes.... not quite Freemasons.

Failed Masons really... not good enough to be Masons... like my old Deputy Headmaster, he was Acting Head about 4 times... always the bridesmaid.... and a Roundtabler

6 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I will up you 2 ANCIENT ORDER OF BUFFALOS and 1 TocH

You win... who the fuck are they?

28 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Failed Masons really... not good enough to be Masons... like my old Deputy Headmaster, he was Acting Head about 4 times... always the bridesmaid.... and a Roundtabler

You win... who the fuck are they?

A bunch of publicity-fixated, nosey, do-gooders who think chairing The Local Neighbourhood Watch committee is a bit old-hat.

Joined a lodge through peer pressure from a client, a old established lodge from Freemasons hall, managed to leave within 6 months as the piss head who introduced me fell foul of the lodge for general drunkenness, I protested at his public berating and used this as an excuse to leave. The lodge was mainly old men holding back from the bar waiting for newer members to approach and buy their drinks, or small business owners pushing their wares. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
40 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I will up you 2 ANCIENT ORDER OF BUFFALOS and 1 TocH

I raise you to "The Oddity, Sodality and Benevolence Society" bunch of Rotarians in drag!

Free Masons are very lower-middle class and the organisation is nothing more than a mutual back-slapping outfit purporting to do charitable deeds.

One local butcher cunt in Chesire tried to get his offering back from the Air Ambulance because they wouldn't emblazon his shop name down the side of the helicopter.

He got short shrift.

33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Free Masons are very lower-middle class and the organisation is nothing more than a mutual back-slapping outfit purporting to do charitable deeds.

One local butcher cunt in Chesire tried to get his offering back from the Air Ambulance because they wouldn't emblazon his shop name down the side of the helicopter.

He got short shrift.

i think you should tell the Duke of Kent that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The bulk of Free Masons are muttering arseholes with a few self-aggrandising big cheeses at the top. 

The Duke of Kent is hardly a top drawer Royal. I've met Princess Anne at Murrayfield and Prince Andrew through golf. 

The Duke of Kent probably posts on Cuntscorner.

Sorry Frank but I always assumed you were the Duke of Kent , or are you another chinless cunt ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The bulk of Free Masons are muttering arseholes with a few self-aggrandising big cheeses at the top. 

The Duke of Kent is hardly a top drawer Royal. I've met Princess Anne at Murrayfield and Prince Andrew through golf. 

So you got blackballed then, you poor bitter sap.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

A bunch of publicity-fixated, nosey, do-gooders who think chairing The Local Neighbourhood Watch committee is a bit old-hat.

So, the same as the other lots we've mentioned then... other than the masons...

3 hours ago, Punkape said:

He got short shrift.

Don't you mean "shirt lifted"...?

I bet its' not just the left trouser leg on a Friday night...

45 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The Duke of Kent would get the same welcoming as anyone else... like this...

Fuck off Frank.

His missus, however, when she was a few decades younger would get an entirely different welcome... though she may not appreciate it as much...