CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost climbers . Selfish Cunts

Witheredscrote

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If the shoe fits Manky...

What is all this woman beating stuff about? If I stepped out of line , Mrs Manky would wipe the floor with me. Her applications to join the Brandenberger Division was turned down because of her predisposition to casual violence and cruelty..

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
11 minutes ago, Manky said:

What is all this woman beating stuff about? If I stepped out of line , Mrs Manky would wipe the floor with me. Her applications to join the Brandenberger Division was turned down because of her predisposition to casual violence and cruelty..

Though I slag her off, Mrs C would kick t'fuck out of me

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The northerner who shall not be named has got some sort of issue with me referring to Mrs. D as the enemy.

Women  are the enemy. Put on gods  earth to prevent blokes being blokes. We had them on the ropes until some soft jessie southern cunt gave them the vote.

31 minutes ago, Manky said:

Women  are the enemy. Put on gods  earthh to prevent blokes being blokes. We had them on the ropes until some soft jessie southern cunt gave them the vote.

Not you, Manky. I don't mind northerners from the right side of the pennines. I've got a soft spot for you as you well know.

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Women  are the enemy. Put on gods  earth to prevent blokes being blokes. We had them on the ropes until some soft jessie southern cunt gave them the vote.

Though you are for the most part a semi-closet racist cunt, Manky, you do occasionally make a half decent point. 

Women are the enemy, and do take joy away from what used to be life. The only problem is you have to have one, or everyone thinks you're gay, or worse. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Though you are for the most part a semi-closet racist cunt, Manky, you do occasionally make a half decent point. 

Women are the enemy, and do take joy away from what used to be life. The only problem is you have to have one, or everyone thinks you're gay, or worse. 

At least we women dont slag each other off on this site. All men should fucking hang. (Tosses head and flounces off).

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

At least we women dont slag each other off on this site. All men should fucking hang. (Tosses head and flounces off).

You will be treated equally on here if you don't behave.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Careful, you'll be giving Neil a heart attack writing stuff like that...

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shouldn't you be in the kitchen?

9 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Though you are for the most part a semi-closet racist

No closets in our house.We have wardrobes, closets are for puffs and cunts who have bidets. Hating the Welsh is not racism, it is the solemn duty of every Englishman.

Guest DingTheRioja
25 minutes ago, Manky said:

No closets in our house.We have wardrobes, closets are for puffs and cunts who have bidets. Hating the Welsh is not racism, it is the solemn duty of every Englishman.

..and Irishman, and Scotsman...

9 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Face down, arse up somewhere in the Broads?

Truly fucking pathetic  . I started this nom off by reporting 2 cunts missing in a Scottish mountain. 89 posts later we are now in the Norfolk Broads discussing Detritus buried in mud with a Coypu up his overused arsehole. It is this pricks posts that steer noms off thread. E.G: post 15 / page 1. The cunt manages to mention , Punkape , Sheep ,  shaved genitalia and peadophilia. Not a single mention of Scotland , mountains ,snow or people lost therein .

15 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Truly fucking pathetic  . I started this nom off by reporting 2 cunts missing in a Scottish mountain. 89 posts later we are now in the Norfolk Broads discussing Detritus buried in mud with a Coypu up his overused arsehole. It is this pricks posts that steer noms off thread. E.G: post 15 / page 1. The cunt manages to mention , Punkape , Sheep ,  shaved genitalia and peadophilia. Not a single mention of Scotland , mountains ,snow or people lost therein .

Actually, Ding started it, breaking yet another rule by implying that old Spunky might be a big paedo.

On a more important note, are you sure it wasn't a wombat, Decs?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Actually, Ding started it, breaking yet another rule by implying that old Spunky might be a big paedo.

It did look uncannily like Blinky Bill, and severely racially abused my black punting partner. I think you're onto something...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Manky said:

The Scottish hills in Dog Soldiers were actually in Luxembourg. Even werewolves won't take a job in Scotland.

I did not know that. I did not know that Luxembourg even had any hills. Being part of "Benelux" I always figured it had the worst features of Belgium and The Netherlands combined, i.e. flat as fuck and full of paedophile serial killers.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I i did not know that. I did not know that Luxembourg even had any hills. Being part of "Benelux" I always figured it had the worst features of Belgium and The Netherlands combined, i.e. flat as fuck and full of paedophile serial killers.

Yes, that as well. It was fimed in Luxembourg though.

31 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
57 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I see yes....yes it is very unusual for a thread to go slightly askew and off topic on this site.....cannot say I have seen that too many times around here to be absolutely honest.....a quite remarkable situation.   

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not really.... it was Frankape abusing the mis-quoting system again...

Besides which, I wouldn't bother implying it..