CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost climbers . Selfish Cunts

Witheredscrote

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

cannot understand some of the cunts on here Quince......I would have thought the name of the site would be enough of a deterrent to the dull and quirky to enter at their own risk....as to the in crowd......what in crowd, its every cunt for himself here......to prove this may I add that you are a retarded festering baboon with all the charisma of  Pinkape after an anal rape in the hostel

The only shred of sense in this new cosy chatter some are bleating about is possibly, possibly, the scales are tipping slightly in the direction of counter-cunting, and nomming has been light. However it's better than after Xmas when noms AND cunting were shite. Both are necessary , that's as close to agreeing with any of that warm hug shite.

What is also necessary, is that your big spanning forehead is caned vigourously with a red hot tyre-iron until you learn some manners, you fucking slimy guppy.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I take it the subject of this nomination is dead and buried going by the usual personal abuse that most nominations descend to?

I just tried to bring it back on line , by giving grateful, grateful ears the news that despite adverse winter conditions, Quincy was safe and well. However it was taken off track by one of the moderators insinuating I wasn't where I said I was, but in Gloucester, whatever that is. The shit stirring fibbing cunt.

2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I just tried to bring it back on line , by giving grateful, grateful ears the news that despite adverse winter conditions, Quincy was safe and well. However it was taken off track by one of the moderators insinuating I wasn't where I said I was, but in Gloucester, whatever that is. The shit stirring fibbing cunt.

Bollocks to the moderators.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh aye? Big baby eh? Fuck you pal! This is how we roll up here!

Brace yourself!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fw91zI9OScY

Right... I get these bits are Scottish...

• Blokes in skirts running round hills
  • Blokes in big girls blouses running round hills
  • lighting a brazier on an open train and going through a tunnel
  • Bloke in a Roman helmet and armour, "stole it of the dead legionary"
  • a 5 year old boy chasing some bird in a floaty dress, they teach 'em rape early up there...

But why the fuck are there Staffies?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Right... I get these bits are Scottish...

• Blokes in skirts running round hills
  • Blokes in big girls blouses running round hills
  • lighting a brazier on an open train and going through a tunnel
  • Bloke in a Roman helmet and armour, "stole it of the dead legionary"
  • a 5 year old boy chasing some bird in a floaty dress, they teach 'em rape early up there...

But why the fuck are there Staffies?

Vibes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Both of them university graduates which is definitive proof that even with a privelidged, paid for education you can still be a thick as pigshit cunt (punkape, take note)

6 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Both of them university graduates which is definitive proof that even with a privelidged, paid for education you can still be a thick as pigshit cunt (punkape, take note)

The Muppet posse will be here soon outraged at your callous comments.

Hang on a minute....you are one of the muppet posse.......cue hysterics.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You at least have the intelligence to take note of my previous point but the quality of your response has merely confirmed my point.

Report to the house master for an immediate bumming.