CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Atheist cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

Accrued Cockfinger of Quincey fee? Are you sure that's legit?

Usual acquisition fee is 0.5-1.5% in inverse proportion to value, you cunt.

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:31 PM, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Hi, please use the word "cunt" at least once, throw in a fisting or two, do not be stingy with the anal poundings, tittilate us with some mingery, and tone down the drab tedium - otherwise, excellent work.

Yeah, done all that before and then some. You just want to see my dirt box.........

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, done all that before and then some. You just want to see my dirt box.........

56c88cf6d008e_summer006cc.jpg.abe67e8798

Excellent, ta, that's the spirit. Is that you? Feel free to lie. I don't mean to appear like a slavering, inappropriate pervert, but I would. Chaps? Eh?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Excellent, ta, that's the spirit. Is that you? Feel free to lie. I don't mean to appear like a slavering, inappropriate pervert, but I would. Chaps? Eh?

Would?

Done!

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

.....................Is that you? ............................I don't mean to appear like a slavering, inappropriate pervert, but I would. Chaps? Eh?

44 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh yes, some years, back but definitely me.

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Clicks "save as", roops; assorted ; wankdrive D.

I much prefer the "wine glass" piccy you had as your avatar a while back... nowhere near as "obvious" as this one, even with the black box recorder in the way... the other one was more of a hint at an interesting evening ahead....  same dress ...

....along the lines of the "you want a hot naked chick or a hot nearly naked chick?"... nearly naked everytime.... the unwrapping is half the fun...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

I much prefer the "wine glass" piccy you had as your avatar a while back... nowhere near as "obvious" as this one, even with the black box recorder in the way... the other one was more of a hint at an interesting evening ahead....  same dress ...

....along the lines of the "you want a hot naked chick or a hot nearly naked chick?"... nearly naked everytime.... the unwrapping is half the fun...

You see, this is better- the post in one place not shite all chopped up. You only need to quote one Cunt, that's the next stage, you're nearly there.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Bubbles said:

Fuck off you soppy cunt, there's no excuse for Ding. He's awful at life. 

I thought I'd throw him a biscuit, but now you've pointed out my error I wish I'd thrown him off a bridge in a bag of bricks.

Guest DingTheRioja
13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You see, this is better- the post in one place not shite all chopped up. You only need to quote one Cunt, that's the next stage, you're nearly there.

That was because all those posts were in the same conversation.

9 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Unlike this one. He's not in the same universe.

"Soppy cunt"... Hmmmm...

7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I thought I'd throw him a biscuit, but now you've pointed out my error I wish I'd thrown him off a bridge in a bag of bricks.

I don't want your soggy fucking biscuits thank you very much.  Keep your perverted armed forces games to yourself.

18 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That was because all those posts were in the same conversation.

Unlike this one. He's not in the same universe.

"Soppy cunt"... Hmmmm...

I don't want your soggy fucking biscuits thank you very much.  Keep your perverted armed forces games to yourself.

Fucking hell.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, Decimus said:

As I suspected, all fur coat and no knickers.

57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I suspected, still on a period of extended petulance.

But we all know whose comment was funnier out of the two. Your obsession with Decimus grows. Is it because he put you out of a job?

5 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

But we all know whose comment was funnier out of the two. Your obsession with Decimus grows. Is it because he put you out of a job?

Careful, Bill,  our former mod has got a devastating wit , allegedly. Roops did a few units of a foundation psychology course through the open university. She's also a graduate of the "University of Life", so she may come back to you with some devastating psycho-analysis. That's when she's finished reading Women's Weekly and finished rating her favourite true life stories from 1-10.

43 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

We can all read, Bill. I think you'll find your mentor has the obsession, no?  Be that as it may, I'm intrigued, just how did the flexi-time clerk with middle-management pretensions put me out of a job?

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Careful, Bill,  our former mod has got a devastating wit , allegedly. Roops did a few units of a foundation psychology course through the open university. She's also a graduate of the "University of Life", so she may come back to you with some devastating psycho-analysis. That's when she's finished reading Women's Weekly and finished rating her favourite true life stories from 1-10.

Wishful perceptions by you aside, my "devastating cod-psycho analysis and wit" was enough to ensure a public sulk. Move on Decs.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

We can all read. I think you'll find your mentor has the obsession, no?  Be that as it may, I'm intrigued, just how did the flexi-time clerk with middle-management pretensions put me out of a job?

Wishful perceptions by you aside, my "devastating cod-psycho analysis and wit" was enough to ensure a public sulk. Move on Decs.

It's funny how you keep coming back to my job, it's become an obsession of sorts. Why on Earth you would think anyone would fantasise about being a middle manager in a provincial backwater is beyond me. It's a fairly recent promotion but it's hardly something I would gloat about or advertise, as it is shit.

However, I do apologise that you are a washed up, bitter middle aged housewife, aspiration left at the altar along with your figure when you married your rich-for-Wales second hand car salesman. 

And as for losing your "job" here, you did that yourself due to a terrible moderation style totally unsuited for this site. Highlighted to all by me, numerous times :)